• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Rebate amount on a pair of ANCOŽ Contour Wiper blades is $15USD. Rebate amount on a pair of ANCO Transform or Profile Wiper Blades is $10USD. Rebate amount on a pair of AeroVantage or Winter Blades is $5USD. 31- Series and Rear blade do not qualify for this rebate. Rebate reward limited to a maximum of (4) pairs per person and/or household address. Maximum rebate reward is $60USD. Offer valid 3/1/14 through 4/30/14. Rebate submissions must be postmarked within 14 days of purchase. Allow 10 weeks for delivery of rebate reward following the date of processing of all required documentation at program headquarters. We reserve the right to pay rebate via check, PayPal, or prepaid card. The Visa prepaid card is not redeemable for cash at any ATM. Certain bank Terms and Conditions apply to the card. Subject to applicable law, a monthly maintenance fee of $3 (USD) applies, but is waived for the first six months after the card is issued. Your card will be issued by MetaBank~TM~ pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Cards can be used at any merchants that accept Visa debit cards. Valid in 50 United States and D.C. Excludes Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and other U.S. territories. Offer valid only to individual consumers; requests from groups, clubs or organizations, or commercial purchases, will not be honored. Invalid or duplicate requests will not be honored or returned. No incomplete, damaged, photocopied, mechanically reproduced, altered, or forged receipts or offer forms of any kind or receipts or offer forms not obtained through authorized channels will be accepted. Original receipts only. Online purchases must include the original packing slip. To complete rebate processing, the Rebate Redemption Certificate must be submitted along with the original receipt validating the purchase of the qualifying pair(s) of ANCO wiper blade product(s). Federal-Mogul Corporation and its respective parents, affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively, "Releasees") are not responsible for late, lost, illegible, damaged, incomplete, misaddressed, misdirected, inaccurate or postage-due mail, receipts, offer forms or rebate checks, or for any errors of any kind relating to this offer. All rebate documentation becomes property of Federal-Mogul Corporation and is non-returnable. Federal-Mogul Corporation is committed to ensuring that all information gathered is kept confidential. Information collected is for internal purposes only. Federal-Mogul Corporation has no obligation to acknowledge, redeem or return redemption requests not in compliance with these terms. Excessive submissions and/or other fraudulent activities may result in federal prosecution under the U.S. mail fraud statutes (Title 18 United States Code Sections 1341 and 1342).The name on the redemption certificate must match the name on the receipt and/or service invoice and cannot be combined or used with any other rebate offer, promotion, coupon or discount card. For alternate means of redemption please call 855-278-7985.

https://www.ancorebate.com/Home/?lang=en 

see SLAMMINMOFO's post a few posts up for info on a great deal at Rock Auto. Please direct any questions to him. 

Member Summary

anco
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Not sure what to do...it says on the tracking page that they never received anything but I mailed it all in...

ordinaryhuman (May. 25, 2014 @ 12:47p) |

Hopefully you kept a copy.  Call them and they'll tell you what you need to do.

SlamminMOFO (May. 25, 2014 @ 7:14p) |

Can you mail all 4 rebate requests in 1 envelope?

oxygenmm (May. 29, 2014 @ 12:24p) |

ANCO Contour Wiper blades is $15
ANCO Transform or Profile Wiper Blades is $10
AeroVantage or Winter Blades is $5

Rebate is for pair, not each.

• Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Anco
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sweet... 4 pair of wipers for under $10.00 shipped after rebate.  Thanks OP

SlamminMOFO said:   Sweet... 4 pair of wipers for under $10.00 shipped after rebate.  Thanks OP
  What store did you buy them from?

ellory said:   
SlamminMOFO said:   Sweet... 4 pair of wipers for under $10.00 shipped after rebate.  Thanks OP

Rockauto.com and used a 5% code

SlamminMOFO said:   
ellory said:   

Catch is whether you'll receive the item within 14 days in order to mail in the rebate

I tried the Contour last year with a similar rebate and can say that those babies are quite good. I bought something else for this winter and ended up replacing them after a very short while and shelling out for another set of Contours. Definitely recommended. The rebate makes it a no-brainer.

Any one has # for their support? I got these last time and my state inspection failed for these wiper blades for use of couple of months.

mmyk72 said:   
SlamminMOFO said:   
ellory said:   

Catch is whether you'll receive the item within 14 days in order to mail in the rebate

Priority mail and it was my cheapest option    I did this deal last year.. had the wipers in 2 days

bestdealz said:   Any one has # for their support? I got these last time and my state inspection failed for these wiper blades for use of couple of months.
  Upload a pic.. I'm interested in seeing

** Note - they are not ice scrapers

I was going to purchase under my name and have shipped directly to a family member. I don't see in the fine print that I would need the UPC to submit the rebate, but could someone else please verify this, thanks!

Thisiswhaticanafford said:   I was going to purchase under my name and have shipped directly to a family member. I don't see in the fine print that I would need the UPC to submit the rebate, but could someone else please verify this, thanks!
  Looks to me that all you need is the invoice/receipt

.Mailing Instructions

1. Please print two copies of this page using your web browser. No Printer? 
    Keep one copy for your records and mail one copy to us. 

2. Attach the following required proof of purchase to this form:

• ANCO Contour wiper blades Original Receipt

3. Mail the proof of purchase and a copy of this form to:

ANCO Rebate Processing
    Dept. 14-83805
    P.O. Box 540049 
    EL PASO, TX 88554-0049

4. A confirmation email that includes your tracking number for this rebate will be sent to the email address you provided.

5. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks after we receive this form and your proof of purchase to receive your rebate.

Just looked up at my rebate from last year and no UPC's were sent and I received the rebate with no issues.

For rockauto.com, where can use a coupon? Not seeing anything during check out...unless at the very last step

ChipLeader said:   For rockauto.com, where can use a coupon? Not seeing anything during check out...unless at the very last step
On the shopping cart page, under Total, there's a box that says "How Did You Hear About Us?". Enter it there.

I just got 4 pair and did the pre-submit. I did not see anywhere to change quantity. So separate rebate per pair here I am guessing? 

SlamminMOFO said:   
ellory said:   

Got it.

5% code available on very popular coupon site.

Thanks very much Slammin!

Potential issue, if this is separate rebates for each wiper pair (I do not see a quantity anywhere in the pre-submit and it says "estimated rebate reward - $15") the fine print states:

Online purchases must include the original packing slip

ChipLeader said:   Potential issue, if this is separate rebates for each wiper pair (I do not see a quantity anywhere in the pre-submit and it says "estimated rebate reward - $15") the fine print states:

Exact same wording last year when I did this deal for 4 pair and received the full $60 in rebates without a hitch.

Same here.  Was only going to order two pair but shipping was the same for 4 pair as 2 pair so it was a no brainer to pay literally a couple bucks more to get two more pair after the rebates.

Thanks all for this great deal. Got only 1 pair last year. In 4 4

phutureprimative said:   
ChipLeader said:   Potential issue, if this is separate rebates for each wiper pair (I do not see a quantity anywhere in the pre-submit and it says "estimated rebate reward - $15") the fine print states:

Exact same wording last year when I did this deal for 4 pair and received the full $60 in rebates without a hitch.

You filed a singled rebate with a receipt showing all 4 pair or one separate rebate for each?

ChipLeader, thanks for pointing that out, I was 'that close' to sending out today! Guess I will have to get that packing slip now, thought I was in the clear without UPCs lol

ChipLeader said:   
phutureprimative said:   

You filed a singled rebate with a receipt showing all 4 pair or one separate rebate for each?

I have done this same deal before an only filled in a single rebate

ChipLeader said:   
phutureprimative said:   

Single rebate.  That question came up in the old deal thread.
That info is in the very first post.
Previous Anco Deal

I just made sure I noted that I had multiple pair on the paper submission.
I verified the info on the rebate processing site and they had the correct $60 amount for all 4 pair on there.
No need to call in and have anything "fixed".

I did similar deal with them several years ago, this deal is real.

If you buy more than one pair, just add a note to the rebate form and show the amount you are looking to receive.  Thats all I did last year.

I wrote "4 pair x $15.00 = $60.00 rebate"  <- as my example.  You may have different styles with a lesser amount per pair

picked up 4 pairs of ANCO Profile Wiper Blades from RockAuto for $60.18 shipped to me (CA). Minus $40 rebate -> comes out to ~$2.50 a piece.

thanks op! we got all the cars in my family covered!

Any ideas if Amazon has a history of making price adjustments if they mislabel the rebates? They're currently listing it as $15 for each single blade for a negative total after rebate.

http://www.amazon.com/ANCO-C-19-UB-Contour-Wiper-Blade/dp/B0014Y...

I bought from Amazon and I just figured it was 'buyer beware' in regards to the rebate -- i.e., making sure to understand the rebate is for a pair

iamwildbill said:   Any ideas if Amazon has a history of making price adjustments if they mislabel the rebates? They're currently listing it as $15 for each single blade for a negative total after rebate.

You'd be fighting an uphill battle, probably have better luck disputing the charge with them and showing the print out/screen shot as proof with your dispute letter to your CC company. They might simply charge them back, and Amazon wouldn't have much to stand on IMO.

5% code that worked for me:  1955120017197685

Picked up 3 pairs of the Contour.  It's practically free (well, a dollar or so) but 9 bucks shipping.   Also ordered an air filter since it's dirt cheap compared to the stores and only a few bucks more to ship.

Thanks, Got 4 pairs for $13.10, forgot to use coupon code

iamwildbill said:   Any ideas if Amazon has a history of making price adjustments if they mislabel the rebates? They're currently listing it as $15 for each single blade for a negative total after rebate.

Just go with Rock Auto and save yourself the aggravation.
I have Prime and still went with Rock.
Placed my order and within' 2 hours received my FedEx shipping notice.

Excellent deal. Thanks!

I added a pair of the wagner thermoquiet ($15 Rebate or $30 Rebate) brake pads and my shipping did not change from $8.87

MISTERCHEAP said:   Rebate submissions must be postmarked within 14 days of purchase

This requirement contradicts the law in California and several other states. If you run into problems with this, check your state laws and hold them to it.

I've ordered two pairs of Contours. Was wondering if there is a reason to make my second order also Contours, or try Profile, not sure, really, of the difference in using lol Help please

For some reason ANCO tend to suggest shorter blades than other manufacturers. A couple of years ago there was no size listed for my vehicle (2012 Honda CRV) so I had to guess and ordered 26in/16in. These sizes work quite all right for me. Now ANCO lists 24in/15in as recommended sizes. (I also had similar experience with my prior vehicles.)

Conceivably shorter blades produce more pressure per inch and wipe cleaner. But my Transforms clean quite all right and in bad weather a few extra inches in the field of vision are a plus.

Bottom line, you may want to measure your existing blades and/or see what other brands recommend, and not just go by ANCO's sizing.

Skipping 71 Messages...
Can you mail all 4 rebate requests in 1 envelope?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014