QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Virgin Mobile Apple iPhone 5s 16GB Prepaid No Contract Smartphone - $384.99 + FS @ Virgin Mobile

First page
1 of 3
st4rdust
3/5/14 4:58 PM
STAFF POST
Virgin Mobile has their network-locked Apple iPhone 5s 16GB Prepaid No Contract Smartphone for $384.99 with free shipping. Price will drop in cart.

Unlimited data and messaging plans start from $35 per month.

Available in Space Grey, Gold or Silver. Alternatively, the 32GB iPhone is available for $454.99 and the 64GB is $524.99.
WikiPost
3/5/14 4:58 PM
nodochauninja
3/21/14 11:04 AM
Can we unlock it?
robasha4
3/21/14 11:32 AM
nodochauninja said:   

Can we unlock it?

Every time there is a Virgin Mobile post there is always someone who asks if it can be unlocked. The answer is always the same, no.
robasha4
3/21/14 11:33 AM
The iphone plans are the only phones that receive a $5 discount when you set up automatic payments with VM service.
dhpratibha
3/21/14 12:23 PM
robasha4 said:   

nodochauninja said:   

Can we unlock it?

Every time there is a Virgin Mobile post there is always someone who asks if it can be unlocked. The answer is always the same, no.

Has anyone ever tried by using one of those many sites that say they can unlock any locked phone for 20-25$? I would think Virgin Mobile probably made sure that this is not possible, but don't know if there is anyone out there who has ever tried
teddybe88
3/21/14 12:34 PM
Is that considered a really good deal? I have Virgin Mobile and have been wanting an iphone and didn't know if i should wait until next year on black Friday?
forbin4040
3/21/14 12:49 PM
dhpratibha said:   

robasha4 said:   

nodochauninja said:   

Can we unlock it?

Has anyone ever tried by using one of those many sites that say they can unlock any locked phone for 20-25$? I would think Virgin Mobile probably made sure that this is not possible, but don't know if there is anyone out there who has ever tried

Robasha4 is right, Virgin Mobile puts code in their phones to turn it into a brick when you try that.

teddybe88
3/21/14 1:08 PM
Is this considered a better than the Galaxy SIII 4g LTE for 249.99 on Virgin?
Raindr0ps
3/21/14 1:32 PM
Well it's faster and it's got a finger print sensor, oh and it's an iphone so yeah better then SIII
First page
1 of 3
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.