cheap P3 snack packs at target (ends SAT)

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

P3 Protein Power Pack : Special Offer
Disclaimer
Oscar Mayer P3 Protein Power Packs are on sale 2/$3 through 3-8.

Use the $0.75 printable from coupons.com (under food) and the 50% off cartwheel offer to possibly get them for free.
Both should still be active. Ad prints after ^coupon, so man the cancel button.

You will need a Target account, FB NOT REQUIRED. Show them your phone in store or print off your offers by going to barcode at the top of the page.

www.coupons.com 
https://cartwheel-secure.target.com/offer/9325 

You can use the cartwheel offer up to 4 times per transaction, up to 6 times a day. 24 items per day, per account if you were so inclined....




You don't get much....more in a lunchables.

Member Summary

.
Thanks lordoffire
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

lordoffire said:   Oscar Mayer P3 Protein Power Packs are on sale 2/$3 through 3-8.

Use the $0.75 printable from coupons.com (under food) and the 50% off cartwheel offer to possibly get them for free.
Both should still be active. Ad prints after ^coupon, so man the cancel button.

You will need a Target account, FB NOT REQUIRED. Show them your phone in store or print off your offers by going to barcode at the top of the page.

www.coupons.com 
https://cartwheel-secure.target.com/offer/9325 

You can use the cartwheel offer up to 4 times per transaction, up to 6 times a day. 24 items per day, per account if you were so inclined....




You don't get much....more in a lunchables.

  

LOF, please add to your title. Snack Packs in my mind are usually Jello or Pudding, not Oscar Meyer items.

Saw this on Monday but couldn't find these at my Target. If anyone does find them let us know where to look!

Cheap? Meaning the miserly size?
Generally FREE > cheap.

Just sayin'

discretion said:   Cheap? Meaning the miserly size?
Generally FREE > cheap.

Just sayin'

  if you did the math, they should be free if you find them on sale

VirginiaDC said:   Saw this on Monday but couldn't find these at my Target. If anyone does find them let us know where to look!
Since nobody knows where YOUR Target is located it would be hard for them to tell you where to look.  

^^ask a csr ... they're always helpful ...

VirginiaDC said:   Saw this on Monday but couldn't find these at my Target. If anyone does find them let us know where to look!

These are usually located next to lunchables.

I would have never of guessed ...

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
VirginiaDC said:   Saw this on Monday but couldn't find these at my Target. If anyone does find them let us know where to look!

These are usually located next to lunchables.

  Mine doesn't carry them then....

ends today....coupons were there as of late last night

The deal worked flawlessly for me. I got 4 of them for free. Thanks OP!

After looking them over at the Kroger this morning I have concluded that they should be free! Seriously, who would buy them!

VirginiaDC said:   After looking them over at the Kroger this morning I have concluded that they should be free! Seriously, who would buy them!
  Point well taken.

VirginiaDC said:   After looking them over at the Kroger this morning I have concluded that they should be free! Seriously, who would buy them!
  people who have coupons for them



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014