• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Amazon.com : Pyle-Pro PDMIC58 Professional Moving Coil Dynamic Handheld Microphone : Instrument Dynamic Microphones : Musical Instruments
Disclaimer
Pyle-Pro PDMIC58 Professional Moving Coil Dynamic Handheld Microphone $8.50 at Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003GEBGA0/ref=s9_hps_bw_g267_i...

Professional Moving Coil Dynamic Handheld MicrophoneThe PDMIC58 is a professional moving coil dynamic handheld microphone. Translation: it makes your voice sound great, thanks the unidirectional element. The durable zinc alloy metal construction means this mic is great for everyday use. Sounds great in the studio or on the stage. Includes a 15 foot 5.5mm microphone cable.Perfect for On-Stage or Studio UseThis microphone gives you a robust sound with high gain before feedback thanks to its moving-coil dynamic element. Its also uni-directional so your microphone only picks up sounds that are directly in front it that way your audio is reproduced without interference from instruments or speakers on stage.XLR Input for Professional Quality SoundThe PDMIC58 features an XLR input, giving you the highest quality sound possible out of your vocal performances.Built to Handle Just About AnythingWith a durable zinc alloy metal construction and a steel mesh ball shaped grill, the PDMIC58 is built to last and can handle just about anything.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Pyle-Pro PDMIC58 Professional Moving Coil Dynamic Handheld Microphone
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I picked up 2 in "Like New" condition for $4.73 from Amazon Warehouse in the Used section.

in 4 2 2.

My daughter wanted a microphone for her 5th birthday. My wife bought her one with a built in amp, all plastic, designed for kids. 3 days later when it broke I returned it and bought her this microphone along with this amplifier. They have both held up impressively well and the sound quality is far better than I would have hoped for.

This microphone is good, but be mindful that there is no on/off switch.

ive heard good things about these Gomer Pyle microphones

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014