QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Dell XPS 8700 Intel Core i7 3.40GHz, 8GB DDR3, 1TB HDD Desktop PC - $614.99 w/ Code + FS at Dell Home

2 of 3
ElGuache
3/6/14 8:07 PM
RushnRockt said:   

ElGuache said:   

This is DOA, so Dead

Why? With the fixed link you get what's advertized.

Because the link was no fixed when I was typing this.
RushnRockt
3/6/14 8:10 PM
ElGuache said:   

RushnRockt said:   

ElGuache said:   

This is DOA, so Dead

Fixed at 6:31, you pout this up at 6:46...  Gotta type faster. Maybe that i7 will help you Oh wait, multiple slow pokes! Either way, they suck, they suck less now.
priston
3/6/14 8:13 PM
Is this a deal??
itedinfw
3/6/14 8:17 PM
priston said:   

Is this a deal??

According to the +8 green bar it is. +$50 for Win7 is a booooo.
idgeasy
3/6/14 9:31 PM
ElGuache said:   

This is DOA, so Dead

what is DOA?
thaiicon
3/6/14 9:36 PM
Monitor?
z3n
3/7/14 12:06 AM
thaiicon said:   

Monitor?

that's without monitor...

any other discounts beyond this @ $614.89 + 2 day FS + 10% Advantage?  
fatgempler
3/7/14 7:46 AM
RushnRockt said:   

ElGuache said:   

RushnRockt said:   

ElGuache said:   

This is DOA, so Dead

Fixed at 6:31, you pout this up at 6:46...  Gotta type faster. Maybe that i7 will help you Oh wait, multiple slow pokes! Either way, they suck, they suck less now.

Sphincter.
polishdreamer
3/7/14 7:50 AM
idgeasy said:   

ElGuache said:   

This is DOA, so Dead

what is DOA?

https://archive.org/details/doa_1949
swl
3/7/14 7:59 AM
priston said:   

Is this a deal??

This is a very good price.  The weakness on this model is the power supply (430W) and the video card.  But unless you are  an intensive gamer or does video editing on it as a living, this unit will more than cover your needs for now and years to come.  During Black Fridays, you can always look out for deals on better graphic cards or RAM memories and upgrade them yourself for a small price.  Down the road, you can even install a SSD yourself to improve its performance.  Dell charge an arm and a leg for their SSD so I would definitely suggest you install it yourself.

I have several Dell PCs at home and recently built a gaming workstation with my son and for the features on this Dell model like the 6 USB 3.0 ports, Wireless a/b/g/n and Bluetooth v4.0 card, card reader for 19 different media like (CF Type I, CF Type II, Micro drive, mini SD, MMC, MMC mobile, MMC plus, MS, MS Pro, MS Pro Duo, MS Duo, MS Pro-HG, RS-MMC, SD, SDHC Class 2, SDHC Class 4, SDHC Class 6, SM, xD so you won't need to search for a cable to download files, pictures, videos etc.) you will be hard pressed to build it cheaper for yourself.

One thing I have always done with Dell though is that I have always bought their longest warranty (4 years) available in case something breaks down the road.  I tend to keep my pc for a very long time (6-10 years) so having that little extra security blanket is worthwhile for me personally.  Everyone should evaluate the value of the warranty to their own requirements.  With how fast technology changes, sometimes it is hard to find replacement parts after 3 years so it is nice to pass the problem to Dell and not have to worry about it.
2 of 3
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.