• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Refurbished: ASUS Google Nexus 7 FHD 2013 Android Tablet - 2GB RAM Quad-Core CPU 16GB Flash Wi-Fi Only
Disclaimer
ASUS Google Nexus 7 FHD (2013) Android Tablet - 2GB RAM Quad-Core CPU 16GB Flash (Wi-Fi Only)
$143.99 after $50.00 rebate card

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834231555&...

Limit 15 per customer.

• Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro Quad-Core 1.50GHz
  • Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
  • Touchscreen
  • Adreno 320

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

ASUS Google Nexus 7
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Big green for OP, I know this is a refurb but I think I'd take this for $144 AR over the 2012 model for $129 (Thursday's deal at Staples, which didn't accept $30 tablet coupon). Have been looking at the Dell Venue 7 for $150 but that seems more comparable to the 2012 Nexus 7. Really don't like the idea of no microSD card though.

Guess these will take another drop when the 2014 model is released?

=aw

The rumor is that Google is having asus manufacture a nexus 8 which will come out in July and the nexus 7 line will be discontinued, so I'm waiting to see what deals come along closer to summer.

I had the LTE version of the Nexus 2013 and was disappointed with the standby life which was around a week. My Kindle HD, Nook & Ipad 3 all last weeks on standby. Got rid of the Nexus and bought an El Cheapo Pantech Element LTE for $99 and quite happy with it even though the specs aren't as nice as the Nexus-- I favor the Pantech's micro-SD, pricing & standby life over the Nexus's speed and screen resolution. Then again, I use it for mostly reading stuff so I don't need blazing speed and use the Ipad when I want great resolution (which is not that often as I'm more of an Android guy).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014