• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Price dropped today from $2199.

Amazon 

Purchase this camera and receive a free SanDisk Extreme 16 GB SDHC flash memory card, Canon battery, and Dolica tripod . Also, save $250 off the Canon EF 70-300mm lens at checkout.  Offers are valid through March 15, 2014, or while supplies last when purchased from Amazon.com

Freebies 

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Canon EOS 6D EF24-105mm IS Lens Kit
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I think this is a smoking hot deal... the lens alone costs 700$ minimum

I have this combo - it is fantastic. You will not be disappointed.

1 of: Canon LP-E6 Battery Pack for Select Canon Digital SLR Cameras - Retail Packaging [Electronics] 
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
$59.00

1 of: Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Lens for Canon EOS SLR Cameras [Camera] 
By: CANON
$455.99

1 of: SanDisk Extreme 16 GB SDHC Class 10 UHS-1 Flash Memory Card 45MB/s SDSDX-016G-AFFP [Personal Computers] 
Condition: New
$18.98

1 of: Fotasy NSQF Anti-Slip Sling Neck Strap with Rapid Fasten, Comfort, Ergonomic Design (Black) [Electronics] 
Sold by: RainbowImaging (seller profile)
$16.69

1 of: Dolica WT-1003 67-Inch Lightweight Monopod [Electronics] 
$15.99

1 of: Canon EOS 6D 20.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD and EF24-105mm IS Lens Kit [Electronics] 
By: CANON
$1,999.00

$2221 Shipped.

Hoping I can sell the Lenses & my t5i for ~$1400. $800 for a new full frame DSLR is a deal.

Bought the kit Canon 6D + 24-105 L  lens for only $2499 in Dec 2012 ( was a good deal at that time ! ).
Still happy with it .
Go for it ! Very good deal & good Full Frame body and Canon L walk-around zoom lens .

Need a good deal on body only.

SSi said:   Need a good deal on body only.

if you are willing to do a little work, see the post above yours... you might be able to sell the lens for a little more and bring down the cost of the body.

Update:

I was able to sell my T4i (I thought it was a T5i, but I was wrong) for $350, the 24-105 sold for $650, and the 70-300 sold for $350.

Net $1220 for a New 6D or 870 to upgrade from a T4i.

Not bad. Since I sold the last lens my wife said I don't have to sleep on the couch anymore.

Price seems to be 2499 now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014