• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Nokia Lumia 925 T-Mobile 4G LTE No Contract Smart Phone with iLuv Portable Speaker
Disclaimer

Nokia Lumia 925 T-Mobile 4G LTE No Contract Smart Phone with iLuv Portable Speaker
Disclaimer
Newegg is currently selling the Nokia Lumia 925 for $239.99 (after $40 off using promo code CEWK728, ends 3/15). Shipping is included, as well as a (probably junky) iLuv speaker case.

Linky

This is the lowest price I've ever seen for this phone. I'm so tempted to upgrade, but I currently use the HTC Windows Phone 8X which isn't much different. The Nokia is better in several ways (extra Nokia apps, slightly better camera, way better support from its manufacturer, Wi-Fi Calling), but it's not $240 better.

T-Mobile and Microsoft Store are both selling this phone for $504.

Member Summary

T-Mobile Nokia Lumia 925 Windows Phone
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
$239.99 with promo code CEWK728. Ends 3/15.

This is the T-Mobile US version of the device, and it is compatible with both pre- and post-paid service.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If the camera in the 925 is anything like the camera in the 920 (which I think it is), it's WAY better than the camera in the HTC 8X. Seriously, it's like night and day difference.

Dunno if a camera phone is worth $240 to you, but it's not just "slightly better".

Samples (again, from the 920, but I think the 925 camera is substantially similar):

http://www.flickr.com/groups/nokia_lumia_920/

The Nokia Pro Cam interface is, coming from a "real" camera, pretty awesome as well.

Hmm.. very tempting..

Oh pagefault, how you tempt me!

I've gotten some great shots from the 8X, too. I still use my old Nikon D200 from time to time, though I think if I were carrying a Lumia 1020 then perhaps the D200 would be retired.

Just a FYI, I have the 925. hands down the best camera I have ever had!

Slick phone too and at this price hard to say no...I might pick up a spare!

Looks like a good deal! The icon appears to be significantly better, especially in terms of camera. But it's $260 more and verizon only. Does anyone know if there are supposed to be any other nokia WP releases in the next 6 months?

Too bad you can't use it on Verizon...

Thanks OP. Got one. Not sure what color it will be.

png9464 said:   Thanks OP. Got one. Not sure what color it will be.

It's silver on the sides and white (or off white?) on the back. Just like the images shown in the OP.

Just a couple hours left on this deal... But I see there is now a promo code available for another Newegg listing. Same thing but without the iLuv speaker case:

Linky

$239.99 after $30 discount using promo code 314STPAT25, expires 3/17.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014