• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

NETGEAR 8 Port Gigabit Business-Class Desktop Switch - Lifetime Warranty GS108 - Newegg.com
Disclaimer
Newegg has the Netgear 8-Port Gigabit Business-Class Desktop Switch (GS108) on sale $49.99 - $10.00 promo code "EMCPGPF58" - mail-in rebate = $24.99 with free shipping. 

• NETGEAR Green
  • Auto Uplink
  • Fanless    
  • 8 x RJ45
  • Liftetime Warranty 

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I own this switch. Got is at Amazon for about double this price. Works great connected to my router to network my home.

I have one of these sitting here. I don't remember having problems with this brand. I believe it has no cooling fan so there can always be something that goes wrong. Dell sells a managed switch that works great. I forgot what brand though. And yes it is a managed 8 port switch not a big gigantic one Dell recommends their in house brand or D-Link amazingly. Actually they recommend the d-link rack mounted managed switches over their in house stuff. They don't make their own switches anyway. Any good rep there will tell you that.

Anyway I have two of these sitting here. One is a 5 port. I just haven't put them into service yet.

I'm amazed that 10g isn't mainstream yet but I haven't seen any in person so far.

Promo code has expired

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014