• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Free Printable Coupons, Grocery Coupons Online Coupons | Coupons.com
Disclaimer
www.coupons.com

at zip 90210

Must be logged in and change zip code if you don't see coupon at your local zip.

Member Summary

propane
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
YOU MUST PERFORM THE FOLLOWING TO RECEIVE YOUR REBATE:
1.Purchase a Blue Rhino propane tank, with or without exchanging an empty tank,at a participating Blue Rhino retail outlet by 12/31/14.
2.Complete this form in its entirety.
3.Return completed original form, original receipt, and original proof of purchase frompackage in a stamped envelope to the following address before 1/30/15: Blue RhinoTank Exchange Rebate, Offer 35323, P.O. Box 6075, Douglas, AZ 85655-6075.Notice -
Allow 6-8 weeks for processing. Limit one per household per calendar year.This certificate may not be assigned, sold, transferred, duplicated, or reproduced in any way
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! Why not use this rebate too to sweeten the deal! Rebate Coupon   Get a full $6 off an exchange or new tank dealio.  Looking at Kroger prices in the ATL, it would be about $12 for a tank exchange with these.  Good deal.

It's "$3 off" exchange or new tank,might want to clarify that.

These places are still a rip off. they only put 15 lbs of propane in a 20 lb tank. 75% of what you'd get filling up at an actual filling station. I guess if this this is your only choice, so be it, but if you have a U-haul Filling station (http://www.uhaul.com/Propane/), they charge only for what they put in. Great for topping up.

$20 at Lowes or HomeDepot for a 15Lb 3/4 tank.

$12 at my local propane dealer and they fill a 20lb standard grill sized tank full with 20lbs of propane. Rebate and coupon be damned! The only thing these exchanges are good for is if you cannot get to any of the other places that refill tanks for you rather than exchange.

Trickracen said:   It's "$3 off" exchange or new tank,might want to clarify that.

that's is exactly what it says. same difference, $3 off 1 exchange or new tank...doesn't matter which.

Actually, what these placed are good for is trading out tanks that need inspection prior to filling.

$3 off Blue Rhino Exchange printable coupon (zip 73019) $3 Coupon off Blue Rhino Exchange or New
combine this with the rebate coupon I posted earlier and get to WalMart this week to get $10 cash card makes a sweet grilling deal!

Does anyone have a pdf of this coupon? What was the $10 cash card people were talking about? I never saw a link to that?

tranzaction said:   Does anyone have a pdf of this coupon? What was the $10 cash card people were talking about? I never saw a link to that?
  Each coupon has a unique code so a PDF is impossible....     The $10 gift card should be handed to you at the register when you purchase the tank.  It's in the WalMart ad's

How is $2.92 not better than $12? Even if it actually were less fuel the unit cost is lower.
Thanks OP!

I cannot find the blue rhino coupon using multiple zipcodes. Has everyone been able to find it?

prsrcokr said:   I cannot find the blue rhino coupon using multiple zipcodes. Has everyone been able to find it?
  No, it's been long dead.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014