• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
HURRY! Buy A Samsung 32″ 720p LED HDTV For $277.99 From Dell And Get $225 In Dell Promo eGift Cards!

Linky 

2 Promo eGift Cards will appear in your cart (1 for $100 and 1 for $125)Be sure to save a screenshot if you order!Dell promo eGift Cards ship separately from purchase and typically arrives in 10-20 days from ship date via email. They carry a 90 day expiration (except where prohibited by law) and are valid for anything sold on Dell.com.

Dell Consumer
See Dell Consumer coupons that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

dell
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Ditto Got my $225 Dell GC!!! Awesome deal thanks OP!!

jebbfilz2 (Mar. 28, 2014 @ 11:44a) |

Same here...this worked out to be a great deal!

euro (Mar. 28, 2014 @ 5:03p) |

3/28 Received
4/11 Spent

Thanks FW!!!
Thanks OP!!!

ShortChop (Apr. 14, 2014 @ 10:52a) |

Samsung TV

Samsung Series 4 32-inch UN32EH4003FXZA 720p LED HDTV

Forget Something?
Move Item to My Wish List
Remove Item

Estimated Ship date: 3/11/2014

Update Total
$319.99
Receive a $100 Dell PROMO eGift Card with this purchase sent via email in 10-20 days.
Limited Time Offer!
View Details
- $42.00
Receive a $125 Dell PROMO eGift Card with this purchase sent via email in 10-20 days.
Limited Time Offer!
View Details

Subtotal $277.99
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I've been shafted by Dell before in deals like this...if you have the time/energy to fight for it...great deal.

worth a shot!

what is the likelihood of this ever panning out?

Giving it the proverbial whirl!

I just tried it and the order confirmation email says absolutely nothing about the coupon/discount cards.... feels unlikely already.

tempted to give it a shot, but I don't feel like lugging a TV around to return it if Dell backs out after they ship the TV.
Thanks OP.

Ugh...don't want to risk not getting the coupons and having to deal with return shipping hassles for this TV, since at best it's worth $199 the way pricing on 32" has been going (720p, no smart features).

Worth a shot. Both a UPS and FedEx right down the street from me....and TV box is small and light...easy enough to fit in the ol' Honda Accord. Think I'll give it a try.

....though...very likely an error, since the "receive a $100 giftcard" line carries with it a $42 credit....meaning they just probably used the wrong description. SO.....if Dell doesn't ship and we fight it....I'm guessing if they give us the $100 GC....they'll take away the $42 credit? Just my thoughts.

never bite on these 'deals' which are designed to force you to purchase (with time limitations and strings) other things later you don't want or need

same goes for BOGO etc etc, even rebates are a hassle i try to avoid

just sell me the one product i actually want at a nice price and i'm a happy camper....no muss, no fuss...

a deal isn't a deal if it's going to run me through the ringer with CS or any other way..

Looks like the $100 eCard has disappeared during checkout.

Looks like they correct the wording. No more $100 e gift card.

"Missed by that much!"

I'm only seeing one promo card for $125 in my cart

Screen grab
Disclaimer
Screen grab, if anyone needs it --

Was iffy before, now with the corrected screen, looks like a waste of time to do it.

Too bad it ended before I can make my attempt. It's a good find nevertheless. Green for OP.

rifleman1 said:   never bite on these 'deals' which are designed to force you to purchase (with time limitations and strings) other things later you don't want or need

same goes for BOGO etc etc, even rebates are a hassle i try to avoid

just sell me the one product i actually want at a nice price and i'm a happy camper....no muss, no fuss...

a deal isn't a deal if it's going to run me through the ringer with CS or any other way..

Yep! Totally agree.
Same reason why when in FL, I never go for the "FREE" Disney tickets -- with just a 90 minute tour of this "great" timeshare. Another - just not worth the hassle experience.

I appreciate the effort made on the screen shot. But one problem, it is not a actual purchase and as much so any retailer does not have to abide by a offer that was never completed by a actual purchase or contract. It just a error on a offer that has not been completed by a purchase. So good luck getting Dell to own up to it. But again I gave you a greenie for your efforts. But never go with a offer that is too good to be true, because it seldom becomes true.

seavers01 said:   I appreciate the effort made on the screen shot. But one problem, it is not a actual purchase and as much so any retailer does not have to abide by a offer that was never completed by a actual purchase or contract. It just a error on a offer that has not been completed by a purchase. So good luck getting Dell to own up to it. But again I gave you a greenie for your efforts. But never go with a offer that is too good to be true, because it seldom becomes true.
  I disagree with this...I have scored all kinds of "too good to be true" deals on fatwallet.  You just have to understand odds of pulling them off   I passed on this one, since I believe the odds of it being successful are close to zero.  Some retailers own up to their mistakes and deliver on what they were offering, others like Dell, just give you a fat FU email, or in this case...never send you the cards which is even worse since you have already been charged full price.   Good luck to people trying to get refunds and shipping back their TVs.

Just an FYI. I ended up biting on this deal. Once I saw that my TV was shipped, I called customer support to check. They confirmed that I will be receiving $225 worth of gift cards. As soon as I receive the TV and before I unpack it (Thursday), I will call Dell support again to reconfirm. In my first conversation, I asked them to note in the account that I asked about the gift cards. I also recorded the conversation (for what it's worth) and will record my Thursday conversation as well.

Same here actually. I called the next day and verified. CS rep easily pulled up that I should be getting a $100 and $125 gift card. I did not record the conversation..ha ha....but the CS rep did offer to give me a case # referencing the conversation so I took her up on it. Felling better about this deal.

TV did get delivered today....but I will not open it until I confirm GCs are in my inbox.

Mine came today as well.  They told me my gift cards should arrive by the 17th.

What a shame. I might have actually kept this TV in the guest bedroom if it had an audio out...but it does not. IMO, these types of TVs should never be used with their own speakers...gotta have at least a soundbar. Bummer... Probably going to dump it on CL when I get my GCs.

Did anybody get the gift cards? I did not get it - today is March 21.

Nothing here yet...

Not yet.  They told me up to 20 days.  Should be by next Friday.

Just got my GC for $225. Very nice that they combined the two so I don't have to try and talk to someone in CS to make an order. Very nice!

Just got my one $225 gift card

Got my Dell Advantage $14 one yesterday

Just got mine as well. Makes this a pretty great deal!

Ditto Got my $225 Dell GC!!! Awesome deal thanks OP!!

Same here...this worked out to be a great deal!

3/28 Received
4/11 Spent

Thanks FW!!!
Thanks OP!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014