Free $50.00 New Users - Hotel Tonight

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
- Sign up at http://www.hoteltonight.com/customers/new - existing users can just make a new account.
- Apply Promo code "TONIGHT" - $25.00 Credit
-Sign into your Hotel tonight APP using the e-mail you just signed up with and then apply another promo code ""FACEBOOK" - $25.00 Credit  (works for existing users)
- Should receive a total of $50.00 with both promo codes if you are a new user.

Expires 1 year from applying codes.

Member Summary

hotel
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
FACEBOOK doesn't work for me either.

alex767 (Mar. 10, 2014 @ 8:17p) |

I think the ship has sailed on getting both codes to work now.

c3688t (Mar. 10, 2014 @ 8:22p) |

yep - FACEBOOK is a first-timer credit too, so you can't stack them, it seems. Not sure how this worked for anybody...

tysonjacques (Mar. 11, 2014 @ 5:47p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

promo code "FACEBOOK" should be go quickly!

Thanks, Got $25 more.

How do you apply the promo code in the app?

valvo - the hotel tonight icon which is the bed with a purple background. press that twice you should see credits then apply the code.

the hotel tonight icon which is the bed with a purple background. press that twice you should see credits then apply the code.

fyi, some people are showing an error code after applying code. just look back in "view credits activity" to see if it has been applied.

nice find OP

thanks

Thank you! ...in between smartphones right now but it worked on bluestacks

Thanks I got it!

Redacted, there are a few $50 range.

Thanks, OP.

It worked for me...

Thanks OP

Thank you!

Worked great. Thanks OP.

Great deal. Thanks OP!

Best if you refer your new account from your original rather than using the "FREE4" code when signing up. That way new account still gets the $50 credit, but once they make a reservation the original account gets an additional $25 referral/reward out of it.

Thanks

Sometimes when I read of a deal like this and try it, unsuccessfully, as others meanwhile are having no trouble I feel ret - um, I mean cognitively challenged....

GreenTrash said:   Sometimes when I read of a deal like this and try it, unsuccessfully, as others meanwhile are having no trouble I feel ret - um, cognitively challenged....
  I am having trouble as well.  It took the first code for $25 off, but all codes after the first one result in an error message.

I get this when applying FACEBOOK in app: "You can only get first-time customer credits once. No double-dipping!"

Oh well... got my $25. Thanks OP!

FACEBOOK code doesn't work
Disclaimer
FACEBOOK doesn't work for me either.

I think the ship has sailed on getting both codes to work now.

yep - FACEBOOK is a first-timer credit too, so you can't stack them, it seems. Not sure how this worked for anybody...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014