• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
RadioShack.com has the†CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo back in stock (as of a few days ago) at a price of $31.99. Most other places online sell it for around this price - usually $35. Unless you are ordering other things to total $25 after the coupon, then you have to pay for shipping or do ship to store like I did (which is free).

If you signed up for the RadioShack 10 off 30 coupon, then this is a great item to pick up for any computer build both for cooling your processor and simply for reducing the standard cpu fan noise.

I know many are struggling to find good items to buy with this promotion. I hope this helps.

I was able to stack my upromise CC w/ their standard CB to get an additional 10% Cash Back, as well.

Overall, I have been watching this cooler for awhile and this is by far the cheapest price I could come up with.†

Link

Member Summary

CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How do I go about getting the $10 off 30 coupon? I've looked and can't seem to find the original site. Is it expired?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014