• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Ray-Ban Sunglasses RB4177 (63)
Disclaimer
Macy's ~ Ray-Ban Sunglasses RB4177 (63)†~ $59.99 + $9.95 shipping = $69.94 (free shipping on $99+ orders)
Offer valid through 3/12

Member Summary

Ray-Ban
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

These are polarized, so they are actually the RB4177P (63). Deal is even better than it looks.

In for one! Thanks, OP!

Might be a stupid question, but are these mens or womens sunglasses? I can't tell from the pics and don't see it noted anywhere in the description.

pretty much this is unisex.†

TRD703 said:   are these mens or womens sunglasses?
† On the Macy's website these sunglasses filter through both Men's and Women's menus.

TRD703 said:   Might be a stupid question, but are these mens or womens sunglasses? I can't tell from the pics and don't see it noted anywhere in the description.
† I'm not sure, it's showing up in both Men's and†Handbags and Accessories?

green for made in italy (according to the pic)

red for posting an awesome sunglasses deal when i already have over 4 pair to contend with

Looking at the size information I would say these would be too big for most women. I have a big head and these would fit me. I would pull the trigger if they were in black. Great deal though!

purchased

TRD703 said:   Might be a stupid question, but are these mens or womens sunglasses? I can't tell from the pics and don't see it noted anywhere in the description.††

These things cost next to nothing to manufacture, no matter where it is, polarized or not. And yet "style" and brand inflate the price by 10, 20 times if not 100 times... Gotta admire the sales/marketing geniuses!

ahcool said:   These things cost next to nothing to manufacture, no matter where it is, polarized or not. And yet "style" and brand inflate the price by 10, 20 times if not 100 times... Gotta admire the sales/marketing geniuses!
† In for 1. †Thanks for the markup Ray-Ban...you're geniuses for always having quality sunglasses I wear for years.

In 4 1. Tanks OP.

thanks OP

morecowbell said:   green for made in italy (according to the pic)
††
Aren't most all sunglasses made in Italy? †The same Italian company makes almost every major brand of sunglasses, including RayBan, and I'm not sure if they make them anywhere else.

Shows expired deal, but I was able to order and got conformation email. Guess I should expect a cancelation email as well?

Yes they're somewhat inexpensive Ray Bans, but at the end of the day, they're still f'ckin ugly.

the1percent said:   Shows expired deal, but I was able to order and got conformation email. Guess I should expect a cancelation email as well?
† You should expect a pair of sunglasses that cost you more then they're worth.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014