• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Infinity Primus P363 Three-way dual 6-1/2-Inch Floorstanding Speaker Black, Each
Disclaimer
Amazon has the Infinity Primus P363 Three-Way Dual 6.5" Floorstanding Speaker (Black) for $107 with free shipping. Right now they are temporarily out of stock but you can still order them at this price and they will ship when available. 4.4/5 stars based on 47 customer reviews.

• Three-way floorstanding loudspeaker
  • Dual 6.5" (165mm) MMD low-frequency drivers
  • 4" (100mm) MMD midrange driver
  • 3/4" (19mm) MMD hi-frequency driver
  • Five-way binding posts

Member Summary

speaker
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

good find!

Amazingly good deal for a floorstander.

I love mine, paired with a CS251 Center Channel speaker from Craigslist in the fall, and a Dayton 12" that'll be here tomorrow. There will be some serious HT times going on this weekend.

For anyone with Fry's nearby, they have it at the same price (Amazon matched them). In fact, Fry's has been selling these for this price every 2 to 3 weeks. Still, a good price on a speakers of this quality.

Logan71 said:   I love mine, paired with a CS251 Center Channel speaker from Craigslist in the fall, and a Dayton 12" that'll be here tomorrow. There will be some serious HT times going on this weekend.
  Isn't that a PC251 you have?  Enjoy your system this weekend, whatever you got!!!

From the Audioholics review in June 2012 of the P363:

"At the retail price of $758/pair, there are certainly other options to consider. But, realizing the P363’s can usually be had for $400/pr on sale (sometimes even cheaper), they are truly a remarkable value. If you can catch the local deal Fry’s often offers for $200/pair for these babies, RUN out and get them even if they are for a remote system or office. There are currently no floorstanding speakers on the planet for that price that could compete in my opinion. Recommended!"

I have my running shoes on, but still queasy here about the out of stock delay. Can anyone who bought these share that update as to expected shipping date that the website promises following your purchase?

Armadillo2097 said:   
Logan71 said:   I love mine, paired with a CS251 Center Channel speaker from Craigslist in the fall, and a Dayton 12" that'll be here tomorrow. There will be some serious HT times going on this weekend.
  Isn't that a PC251 you have?  Enjoy your system this weekend, whatever you got!!!

That would be correct - I had a momentary lapse of reason.  Thanks for the well wishes. 

I can't have it My cats will destroy it in no time. Oh well, good for you who don't have animals

It's showing normal retail price for me now.

Check the other sellers. It's still alive.

Dead deal, not other Amazon sellers offering this $107 price.

This isn't expired...

heyyl0w said:   This isn't expired...
  Perhaps you are using a different Internet than me but when I click you link it shows $319 each and no other sellers on Amazon have your price either.

"more buying choices" include...
Amazon.com $285
J Tech Digital $285 +$30 shipping
World Wide Stereo $329
and 16 new from $199

nothing for $107

It wasn't expired when that was first posted. I had mine in my cart and they just went up in price.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014