• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

samsung
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

iLetTheDogsOut said:   http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-32-Class-LED-HDTV-with-1080p-Res...
  lets not forget 1% FW CB and also today ebays 10% bucks....  that's ~$33

About 28.00 bucks cheaper then Amazon, but no tax and FW cash, not sure about the eBay 10%?

Pulled the trigger for a extra TV

Dil

This was $298 BF weekend at Amazon, but I waited and they had gone OOS before I decided to buy.

What's the 10% bucks all about?
Is Adorama good with returns if there's a problem with the item?

Amazon dropped their price to match. $299 today. Still cheaper with eBay if you count in the FW and eBay cash.

I don't really need a Smart TV, so am debating whether to get this or wait on a deal on the UN32F5000, which is a 2013 model. (EH = 2012, F = 2013).

Can someone tell me where to find info about eBay cash? The only thing I can find say expired.

32" 1080P? Anyone know how close you have to be to a 32" screen to be able to tell the difference between 1080P and 720P?

TV Size to Distance Calculator and Science
Disclaimer
tommyy22 said:   32" 1080P? Anyone know how close you have to be to a 32" screen to be able to tell the difference between 1080P and 720P?
  It's worth it at a viewing distance of 4.5 feet.  Link

60hz refresh, not 120hz.

Where is info on the 10% eBay cash??

tommyy22 said:   32" 1080P? Anyone know how close you have to be to a 32" screen to be able to tell the difference between 1080P and 720P?
  If you decided to use as a computer monitor, it's better!

Bought this one from Amazon back during BF, Netflix and Hulu streamed great and the picture was good- but had to send it back after a month when it got a dead line down the center of the screen! Nice looking TV, and it was the perfect size for the bedroom and has a great backlit remote. I was hoping to notice a difference between my 720 plasma and this TV but it pretty much looked the same with my uverse HD.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014