• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Ricoh Aficio Printer
Disclaimer
Rakuten has the Ricoh Aficio SP 204SN Monochrome Multifunction Laser Printer for $49.99 w/ free shipping.

• 600 x 600 dpi
  • 22 ppm print speed
  • 22 cpm copy speed
  • Flatbed scanner

Member Summary

Ricoh Aficio SP 204SN Monochrome Multifunction Laser Printer
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Same price on amaz0n link
Edit: my bad, there is a shipping fee on Amazon. Reviews are 50/50, looks like a decent printer with a bad scanner

I just bought this over the weekend and it's scheduled to arrive tomorrow.
This is a especially nice deal if you're looking for a Network Laser AIO.

The most important thing with printers is the cost of the toner, not the cost of the printer. The cartridges for this cost around $60 for 1500 pages; the equivalent Brother printer cartridges cost $43 for 2600 pages. Sure, the equivalent brtoher is usually $119 when on sale, but Ricoh has a horrible name ( We have their copy machines in my work and the repair guy is here on a daily basis) and after 2 or 3 cartridges you will probably make up the price difference.

this is what I do..buy cheap printers like this, when its time to change toner, get new printer - cheaper than buying ink or toner. just donate or selling it on garage sale. Its little bit of work but it's been works for me

jpessin3 said:   The most important thing with printers is the cost of the toner, not the cost of the printer. The cartridges for this cost around $60 for 1500 pages; the equivalent Brother printer cartridges cost $43 for 2600 pages. Sure, the equivalent brtoher is usually $119 when on sale, but Ricoh has a horrible name ( We have their copy machines in my work and the repair guy is here on a daily basis) and after 2 or 3 cartridges you will probably make up the price difference.
  I agree in MOST cases.  I looked up the price of toner of different models also before making this purchase.  In my case, my wife and I only print at most 100 pages/year so the starter toner will probably last longer than we we care to use the AIO.  I personally would not purchase this unit if I was doing volume printing like in a small office settings.  Then again, if I was purchasing for a small office, I would not be looking at a $50 Laser AIO.

Apparently this is a windows only printer Not a problem if you or your guests do not use apple products.

Great for the price, Note no wi-fi printing, no Mac driver

Don't buy this junk! Plus getting manufacturer to service it even under warranty is impossible! They claim you have to be a company to service it. They then throw you back to store where you bought from.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014