• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Miracle-Gro AeroGarden ULTRA Indoor Garden with Gourmet Herb Seed Pod Kit Plus Bonus Seed Starter System
Disclaimer

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

interesting product. a bit pricy but it might suit for those who work in buildings with no sunlight.

lol i guessing the growing your own vegetable business is not doing so well, now they need to branch out.

More costing lots of green for going green and yet still not green. Cheaper to buy regular indoor plants.

15" x 19" "garden"? For who....Barbie & Ken? Gimmeabreak! Good try OP but Half off a rip-off is sometimes still a rip-off.

Dirt is free, air is free, sunlight is free, rain water is free..

Yet this company wants you to pay $169 for this garbage product..

P.T Barnum works at Miracle-Gro!

From what I've researched on the product is gotten nothing but good reviews from every blog I've read and every customer review. It's proven to help your plants grow faster, and help you so your able to garden all year around.

slervik said:   From what I've researched on the product is gotten nothing but good reviews from every blog I've read and every customer review. It's proven to help your plants grow faster, and help you so your able to garden all year around.
  We have a bunch of them.
If any of the naysayers did research they would discover forums full of people using them for everything from starting seedlings to growing pot
None of the negative Nellies bothered to consider just how many people lived in apartments and wanted some simple foods or herbs or to brighten up the place with flowers. And how simple these are for those apartment dwellers.
They also provide some necessary full spectrum light during the long dark winter.
A lot simpler to be a critic then actually consider the uses and potentials.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014