• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Garden Treasures Wood Burning Fire Pit
Disclaimer
Garden Treasures 35.4-in. Wood-Burning Fire Pit (SRFP11222) - $69.00 w/ Free In-store Pickup at Lowe's. 4.4/ 5 stars based on 87 customer reviews.

• Powder-coated, steel construction with temperature paint finish
  • Dome-shaped, screen protector in high temperature paint
  • Steel leg construction

Includes:

• Fire Grate
  • Tool
  • PVC Cover

Lowe's
See Lowe's promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Garden Treasures 35.4-in. Wood-Burning Fire Pit (SRFP11222)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Decent deal and free shipping...I picked one up

Excellent deal

Purchased this last year when they had it on sale for this price.  Got a lot of use out of it and it's still in great condition.  I would recommend spraying the entire fire pit with rustoleum rust preventive spray paint before using as mentioned in the reviews!

nitlions said:   Purchased this last year when they had it on sale for this price.  Got a lot of use out of it and it's still in great condition.  I would recommend spraying the entire fire pit with rustoleum rust preventive spray paint before using as mentioned in the reviews!
  Beat me to it. I second this...SPRAY! After having one rust up like crazy, I spray all new pits going outside. Works great.

Use an amex that is linked at get 10.00 back.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014