• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This is the best price I have seen on this TV! 

Price updated on checkout. 

The Sharp 60 in. HDTV LC-60LE550U delivers legendary Aquos® picture quality at an attainable price. It features the Aquos UV2A display with advanced pixel structure for the most breathtaking HD images and a 4 million to 1 dynamic contrast ratio. This Aquos TV delivers a 120Hz refresh rate for precision clarity during fast-motion scenes, and at 60 in. it provides 20% more screen area than a 55 in. TV. That stunning screen is housed in a beautiful slim frame that lets you fit more screen in less space, so you can have a large screen experience in any room.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_05771354000P

Sears
See Sears discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Sharp LC-60LE550U
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It's look that has been sold out. I'm checked on the page and got this message "Temporarily not available"

Found one in Denver - Southwest Plaza Mall. Price is $698 with free store pickup.

One in Minneapolis too.

Troll much...?

Still active!

Deals4mykids said:   Troll much...?

Still active!

What?

Not a Smart TV

After I ordered 1 I saw an ad on the Sears home page for "$30 in SYWR points if you spend $200".  I click on the ad and it said the points were added to my account.  I don't see the points yet.  If I see the points I will order another TV and cancel the first order or see if any of my friends want the TV.  There are still a few stores in my area that have the TV available.

edit:  I didn't read the details.  Maybe I will get a future $30 in points if I spend $200 now that the coupon has been added.  I guess I'll order a 2nd TV.

update: The coupon for $30 in bonus points isn't valid on this deal.

It's sold out in Houston

still active in so cal. in for one!

Nothing in the bay area that I can find.

Great deal. But closest one I could find to LA is out in Ventura, CA. Too long of a drive to make it worthwhile...

As anyone having any luck finding one in their area. I tried 3 different area codes around me and can't seem to find one.

ebestbuy said:   Not a Smart TV
  I have this tv in a smart tv and I wish I hadn't paid the extra for it. That stuff takes forever to load and doesn't work very well. We just use a Roku or chromecast instead.

Sprintx said:   
  I have this tv in a smart tv and I wish I hadn't paid the extra for it. That stuff takes forever to load and doesn't work very well. We just use a Roku or chromecast instead.

In general I completely agree. The premium for "smart" functions are not worth it. Much better value getting a TV without those options and buying a much better performing separate device. 

I agree too as we use Apple TV's for everything the "Smart TV" kind of redundant anyway, I wouldn't pay any extra.

thats dumb

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014