• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
 http://www.staples.com/Brawny-White-Paper-Towels/product_852190?... 
add to cart to see price

then use code 70699 for xtra 15% off

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Brawny Pick-A-Size Paper Towel Rolls, 2-Ply, 12 Rolls/Case
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Finally took delivery of my third today. Had to call to get the second and third sent after they just went into indefini... (more)

itsausername (Mar. 27, 2014 @ 8:57p) |

I haven't received any of the 3 I ordered.  Never received order confirmation emails although shows in my Staples purcha... (more)

my4mainecoons (Mar. 28, 2014 @ 9:25a) |

My guess is simply supply, but why they printed up UPS labels for each of my packages and then only used one on the firs... (more)

itsausername (Mar. 28, 2014 @ 10:30a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

N42

Thanks, had a five dollar coupon so I was able to get 2 packs for $5.54 shipped. Awesome deal.

Thanks OP!
It's 2-ply AND select-a-size; making this the best paper towel deal in ages.

Thanks, Mr.C! Awesome deal!

Thanks OP In for 2.

I hope this is not a mis-labeled item, if not, this is the best deal ever on paper towels. I have bought this item before on sale from Staples, usually the best price is about $10 for 12 big rolls pick-a-size. These are currently selling at Amaz0n for $17.49 linky 

Anyone needing paper towels should jump on this deal now!

BTW, the Brawny Big Roll pick-a-size has been my "go to" paper towel for several years, towels are great, love the pick-a-size option, in my opinion these are as good as Bounty and always available at a better price point

MoonMan said:   I hope this is not a mis-labeled item, if not, this is the best deal ever on paper towels. I have bought this item before on sale from Staples, usually the best price is about $10 for 12 big rolls pick-a-size. These are currently selling at Amaz0n for $17.49 linky 

Anyone needing paper towels should jump on this deal now!

BTW, the Brawny Big Roll pick-a-size has been my "go to" paper towel for several years, towels are great, love the pick-a-size option, in my opinion these are as good as Bounty and always available at a better price point

It's the right size, it might be a price mistake, they may have meant for the 6 or 8 pack to be on sale for $5.99 but certainly not the 12 packs. Be prepared for an order cancellation if it is a price mistake since they'll have until Monday to fix it (nothing ships out on Sat/Sun)

In for 3.  Can make a nice fort of boxes of paper towels (still have a few boxes left from the last deal)

hackneyed1 said:   In for 3.  Can make a nice fort of boxes of paper towels (still have a few boxes left from the last deal)

You'll find, they often just slap shipping labels on this size and don't even box them.

Just bought 3 of the 12 packs and used rewards certs for $1.56. Now I have to get ready for the "Why did you buy 36 rolls of paper towels" questions from my fiancee.

Deal may be dead...When I try to place the order, I get a page not found error.

Thanks OP !

Ordered one - thanks!

Got three, hope it's not going to be cancelled. Thanks!

I got 3 as well.  Went thru FW for Fat Cash so if it works, take another 2.5% off the total.  Paid w/ Rewards balance coupon so no sales tax for that portion and a Staples gc for the remainder.
Hope it ships!  Thanks Mr. C

In for 3. Around 16$ delivered, never tried this brand before...

very cool! plus i can go shopping and not fill up my trunk with paper towel

Oh hell, I order a whole bunch for the office. 100+ rolls of paper towels, what can go wrong?

Awesome deal! Just scored 36 rolls for $5.35 (using codes and $10 coupon)! Thanks, OP!

If you're worried about your order being cancelled... its available in store and available to Reserve for Pickup.  When you click on that nice gray button it shows the $5.99 price
There's a 20% off break room coupon in ad that starts tomorrow!
There's a $1/1 6 pack or larger ip which requires latest Java but for $1 more (another 20% right?) I dealt with it.
Here's the math:
$5.99 reserved for pick up in store
-$1.20 20% off break room from tomorrow's ad
- $1/1 ip
$3.79/12 pack

I ordered 10. Thanks OP!!!

Thanks MISTERCHEAP

I ordered 2 earlier this morning for delivery and just reserved one more for pickup, I have to go buy paper today anyways. Great deal!

In for 5!

Has anyone tried in-store reserve, if so, have you been able to pick them up?

A year or so ago there was a price mistake on really nice leather seat, mesh back office chair, it was actually on sale for $89 after $60 coupon code, but for a while the site was taking the coupon off the already reduced price. Most people got cancelation notices, but I did reserve in store, ran to the store first thing the next morning, I got the chair for the $29 price, the manager had to override the $89 price that came up in the computer!

Stores by me that show stock only allow me to choose quantity of one, not worth drive to the store, I will just wait for item or cancellation!

We're sorry, the following item is out of stock.
Questions? Call 1-800-Staples (1-800-782-7537) or email us.

It shows 8.99 per case now...

Only bought one since I still have some left from the last time they had them cheap but these are actually very good paper towels

Worked for me. Just got 2 x for $10.18

MISTERCHEAP said:   
hackneyed1 said:   In for 3.  Can make a nice fort of boxes of paper towels (still have a few boxes left from the last deal)

You'll find, they often just slap shipping labels on this size and don't even box them.

Correct.

I just submitted my order for delivery for $6.03... unless they email me and tell me it's out of stock.

alam said:   It shows 8.99 per case now...
  During the checkout process, there are 2 more coupons added. Don't forget to add the 15% off coupon.

MoonMan said:   Has anyone tried in-store reserve, if so, have you been able to pick them up?

A year or so ago there was a price mistake on really nice leather seat, mesh back office chair, it was actually on sale for $89 after $60 coupon code, but for a while the site was taking the coupon off the already reduced price. Most people got cancelation notices, but I did reserve in store, ran to the store first thing the next morning, I got the chair for the $29 price, the manager had to override the $89 price that came up in the computer!

Stores by me that show stock only allow me to choose quantity of one, not worth drive to the store, I will just wait for item or cancellation!

I just submitted request for Reserve for Instore Pickup.  Each time it only allowed me to reserve one, so I reserved them one at a time.  We'll see what happens.

Sweet! I had a $10 customer service coupon from a prior order mess-up that I'd been holding onto since January. I got two packs for $0.19 w/ tax, delivered. Thanks OP!

WOOOOOOT!!!!!  Thank you, OP.  Added 10 to my cart, checked the box to reserve in store, added the OP's coupon code, and net to me is $50.91 plus tax.  Any other coupons I can add before I pull the trigger on this deal?

my4mainecoons said:   
MoonMan said:   Has anyone tried in-store reserve, if so, have you been able to pick them up?

I just submitted request for Reserve for Instore Pickup.  Each time it only allowed me to reserve one, so I reserved them one at a time.  We'll see what happens.

Be sure to print out the 15% off breakroom coupon for store use. you can't apply the 15% on a RESERVE order online.  (at least it didn't work for me)

MISTERCHEAP said:   
my4mainecoons said:   

Be sure to print out the 15% off breakroom coupon for store use. you can't apply the 15% on a RESERVE order online.  (at least it didn't work for me)

I prefer the 20% off breakroom item in tomorrow's ad.

In for a few. Thanks!

Skipping 36 Messages...
my4mainecoons said:   <snip> ...
No idea why this deal was so hard for dot com to handle.  I've never had delivery issues before.

My guess is simply supply, but why they printed up UPS labels for each of my packages and then only used one on the first order, leaving the others in limbo is beyond me. The first and second/third packages received had different packaging as well (though still the same product, of course).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014