• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Notable coupons: Free 5-ream case, Free HM reams, 15% off one item, 20% off one breakroom item.

http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/coupons

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Yes, and this paper. the 5 ream cases they have been giving away for a long time now
And if as before you can get 4 of them.....
Get 4 and have the checker scan the coupon 4 times....
Item number 990176Free
with coupon and after easy rebate. Staples 8.5" x 11" Copy Paper, 5-ream case.In-Store Coupon Code: 13345
==============

Guess its time to swap out the 4 1/2 cases out of the trunk from last Sunday. Its become my new Sunday morning ritual. Take out the "old" ones to make room for the "new" ones.
We've had a lot of snow and I've been using the paper to add weight to the rear end.

my4mainecoons said:   Guess its time to swap out the 4 1/2 cases out of the trunk from last Sunday. Its become my new Sunday morning ritual. Take out the "old" ones to make room for the "new" ones.
We've had a lot of snow and I've been using the paper to add weight to the rear end.

Yeah, but French Fries taste better.

Not really free if you have to pay sales tax on them.

I messed up and didn't look at the receipt. The coupon only took 5.00 off so after rebate it will be 4.99. It was the correct coupon code too.

sneakers said:   I messed up and didn't look at the receipt. The coupon only took 5.00 off so after rebate it will be 4.99. It was the correct coupon code too.

That's what it was supposed to do.

This weeks coupon is only $5 off.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Disclaimer
chatterbox22 said:   
sneakers said:   I messed up and didn't look at the receipt. The coupon only took 5.00 off so after rebate it will be 4.99. It was the correct coupon code too.

The coupon I presented yesterday the 22nd said FAR, but it only took the $5 off making it $4.99 AR not free

Happened to me to, did not look at the receipts until this morning, only to realize I was mugged by Staples.

@yesidonoitall, thank you for the coupon image, at least now I have something to go to Staples with.

However, have to be careful with price adjustment, see here: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1351618/m1838941...

aquilum said:   Happened to me to, did not look at the receipts until this morning, only to realize I was mugged by Staples.

@yesidonoitall, thank you for the coupon image, at least now I have something to go to Staples with.

However, have to be careful with price adjustment, see here: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1351618/m1838941...

I am going to ask for a gift card for the difference, 4 x $4.99 rather than they change the receipt/purchase.

Thanks OP!

chatterbox22 said:   

Not last week--it was free on 2 cases.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014