XtremeGuard 85% off

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.xtremeguard.com/

Get 85% off EVERYTHING with No Minimum Order

-Free shipping for all items within the U.S. And for a very limited time only 99 cents for shipping Worldwide

Just enter the following coupon code at checkout to secure your discount:

Lucky85

Member Summary

xtreme
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I thought this was underarm deodorant

i use this on all my phones, easy to apply

What do people think about the dry-install HI-DEF screen cover vs their traditional wet-install option??

wfay said:   What do people think about the dry-install HI-DEF screen cover vs their traditional wet-install option??
  Used it on iPhone 5s, strongly NOT recommend it: holes weren't cut cleanly and not sitting flat. 

wfay said:   What do people think about the dry-install HI-DEF screen cover vs their traditional wet-install option??
  I take wet install over dry any day.  Off course i'm really good at doing it over the few years on multiple devices (phones and tablets).

nice - not as good as the 90% off but timely for what I need, and price difference wasn't that big anyway 

This code expired on April 4... anyone have a new code off just 1 item? I see several for 2-3 items but only need the 1.

BTW, I had one of these on my Galaxy S4 for 1 year and I LOVE these... will never go back to using a cheapie protector ever again.

this is what i use

I ended up getting on eBay for 1.99 shipped, which was cheaper than any code, after you add shipping in.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014