QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

staples kiosk order: $1.50AC HammerMill® Copy Plus Copy Paper, 8 1/2" x 11", Case (F/S)

First page
1 of 11
VivYip
3/19/14 7:57 AM
credit dealnews

Staples has this item $1.49 after ordering via kiosk and paying at register using coupon

$26.49 - $25 coupon = $1.49 for a case of 10 reams

HammerMill® Copy Plus Copy Paper, 8 1/2" x 11", Case 

Item: 122374 Model: 105007

20 lb.
92 US / 104+ Euro Bright
Moisture and curl resistant
Excellent for long-term filing and important papers
Acid free will not yellow or crumble over time
99.99% Jam-Free guarantee
10 reams/case; 500 sheets/ream
FSC certified

I apologize if this is a repost. Thank you for reading.

(tiny notes/uncertainties:  I have not tried out myself, yet.  I'm a little uncertain as to what the price will be at the register...because the register might consider the pre-register price as 26.49, after some online coupon...at which, the in-store coupon might not work on it....we'll see I guess)
HammerMill Copy Plus Copy Paper, 8 1/2 [ image/jpeg - 24.86kB ]
hammermill coupon [ application/pdf - 65.74kB ]
WikiPost
3/19/14 7:58 AM
MISTERCHEAP
3/19/14 7:59 AM
VivYip said:   

credit dealnews

Staples has this item $1 after ordering via kiosk and paying at register using coupon

HammerMill® Copy Plus Copy Paper, 8 1/2" x 11", Case 

20 lb.
92 US / 104+ Euro Bright
Moisture and curl resistant
Excellent for long-term filing and important papers
Acid free will not yellow or crumble over time
99.99% Jam-Free guarantee
10 reams/case; 500 sheets/ream
FSC certified

I apologize if this is a repost

nmind

dazviking
3/19/14 8:39 AM
Sometimes the "save" or "instant savings" act like a coupon that needs to be printed at kiosk and scanned by cashier. When this occurs for me, I can't typically add an additional coupon.
RedSombrero
3/19/14 9:03 AM
Reserve for in-store pickup shows at the 26.49 price as well. This would work better imo.
Dick
3/19/14 9:26 AM
This message intentionally left blank.
mrtrance
3/19/14 10:09 AM
Anyone can report back if the kiosk order worked without any overrides needed for the $7 instant savings?
mrtrance
3/19/14 10:43 AM
dazviking said:   

Sometimes the "save" or "instant savings" act like a coupon that needs to be printed at kiosk and scanned by cashier. When this occurs for me, I can't typically add an additional coupon.

I think the issue most of the time is that the instant savings that acts like a coupon will not even scan at register, thus needing manager override which will be an issue even before trying to use additional coupons.
labboypro
3/19/14 10:43 AM
Website says "not available at your store."  ... I was going to reserve a couple and give it a try.  Seems odd, since they have about a zillion cases on the floor.  Maybe I'll pop in and try a kiosk order instead.

mrtrance
3/19/14 10:46 AM
labboypro said:   

Website says "not available at your store."  ... I was going to reserve a couple and give it a try.  Seems odd, since they have about a zillion cases on the floor.  Maybe I'll pop in and try a kiosk order instead.

Staples disabled this feature and made it OOS (even though plenty of stock in all stores) so tonot allow the stacking of instore coupon withonline price.

If you do the kiosk let us know how it goes since I am curious if that $7 instant savings will scan fine or beep and require manager override.
First page
1 of 11
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.