• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Ostrich Pillow
Disclaimer

In Use
Disclaimer
Elite-Home via Amazon has the Ostrich Pillow for $22.18 w/ $6.99 shipping. Great for traveling.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Ostrich Pillow
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I could have used one of these when I was in high school algebra class.

kdbrich (Mar. 21, 2014 @ 10:36a) |

I have one (knockoff, not the original). It sure does look ridiculous but it is indeed very comfortable. I used it on my... (more)

pyoinkman (Mar. 27, 2014 @ 12:39a) |

+1 for fellow FW'er representing MoCo

Eryeal (Mar. 27, 2014 @ 12:52a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I just can't stop laughing at the look of it

I am exclusively an emu man.

the only use i can see for this is an airplane. and i would rock it, but not eligible for prime so nope!

Lmao

When I saw the thread title, I assumed that the pillow was made of ostrich feathers. I was actually going to make a joke about burying your head inside it.

Guess the joke was on me.  

swandown said:   When I saw the thread title, I assumed that the pillow was made of ostrich feathers. I was actually going to make a joke about burying your head inside it.

The joke is on the kickstarter backers, $60 early bird:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ostrich-pillow/ostrich-pill...

no one can seed me!
Disclaimer
with great pillow comes great responsibility.

Amazon.com : NECA Bioshock Infinite - Boys of Silence figure : Toys And Games : Toys Games
Disclaimer

Do not wear while driving.

Thieves in the library note: Rob the guy with a goofy looking pillow on his head covering his eyes and ears.

New type of crash helmet?

How many drunk/doped kids have it backwards and accidentally suffocate?

FauxCaster said:   
swandown said:   When I saw the thread title, I assumed that the pillow was made of ostrich feathers. I was actually going to make a joke about burying your head inside it.

The joke is on the kickstarter backers, $60 early bird:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ostrich-pillow/ostrich-pillow

This is a common misconception of crowdfunding.

Backers didnt purchase a product, they're giving them money to fund a oroject. They got thier moneys worth by this product being available at all. 

I need Ostrich's leg to kick others.

Why aren't there holes for your feet?

I had one hell of a time getting this on to my normally very curious ostrich. I know she's got to be very hungry, but she's still so riled up I'm afraid to try to take it off again.

In hindsight, I'm not sure what I was thinking.

I bought one about 3 years ago. They are great when you travel. It gives you a little quiet time at the airport. But only use it when you lay on a desk otherwise it might look even more crazy

This sells for $24 free shipping from Meritline all the time.

http://www.meritline.com/magic-pillow-neck-protecting-micro-ball...

Also when it hits their daily deal every month or so it goes down to $17-$18.

Also a silk one for $19.99

http://www.meritline.com/magic-pillow-neck-protecting-silk-waddi...

Coneheads
Disclaimer
buzolich said:   I just can't stop laughing at the look of it
I know, every time a deal for these comes up, I get my chuckle for the day.

My guess is that these can not be used by Beldar, Prymaat, and Connie.

"doped kids" lol

how does this support upright sleeping?? the horse shoe pillow which is ten bucks support ur neck. anyone have this pillow?? can u tell me how it support upright sleeping? without neck cramps??

My ostrich would look stupid in that pillow. Their heads are too small and their necks to long for them to get their wings in the side holes. very poor design.

Try wearing this thing in public in Mont. County MD and the SWAT team would stop by before you could fall asleep.

Can you wear this while going through the TSA checkpoint?

I could have used one of these when I was in high school algebra class.

I have one (knockoff, not the original). It sure does look ridiculous but it is indeed very comfortable. I used it on my redeye flight from Boston to Zurich and I had a much better sleep than I normally do on a plane. The bottom line: Use it when appropriate and you'll like it.

GMY said:   Try wearing this thing in public in Mont. County MD and the SWAT team would stop by before you could fall asleep.

+1 for fellow FW'er representing MoCo

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014