Link 

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Apps
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
a big newbie here - what do these apps run on? A normal PC, an android phone or tablet? I don't have kindle - but have G... (more)

sheriffabc (Mar. 22, 2014 @ 10:16p) |

haven't that but endomondo works for my walks. accurate GPS talks to me at every mile, loads of stats. 
http://www.amazon... (more)

Monkeybiz (Mar. 22, 2014 @ 10:49p) |

boy, I'll say, ALL of the above but you might have a hard time lugging my android HDMI quad stick and HDTV very far. Or ... (more)

Monkeybiz (Mar. 22, 2014 @ 10:51p) |

Here's a list of all the Free apps available until today Saturday 3/22

Ski Safari: Adventure Time
Cartoon Network

MONOPOLY
Electronic Arts Inc.

SpinArt
Pseudo Studios Inc

Dr. Panda's Airport
TribePlay

Fruit Ninja: Puss in Boots
Halfbrick Studios Pty Ltd

SketchBook Pro
Autodesk Inc.

Bardbarian - Golden Lute Edition
TreeFortress Games

Worms 2: Armageddon (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Team17 Digital Ltd

Swype Keyboard
Nuance Communications, Inc

POLARIS Office
Infraware.Inc

Worms 2: Armageddon
Team17 Digital Ltd

mSecure - Password Manager and Secure Digital Wallet
mSeven Software LLC

Runtastic PRO GPS Running, Walking & Fitness Tracker
runtastic GmbH

PrintHand Mobile Print Premium
PrintHand

King of Math Junior
Oddrobo Software AB

Battle Maiden Yuko Runner
Magisoft
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is there a way of downloading one of these free apps today and install on Monday?
Daughter's Kindle Fire is away at school.

You can "buy" it through the browser, download it anytime.

NVstealth said:   You can "buy" it through the browser, download it anytime.
I'm not app savvy.
So she can "buy" it on her Amazon account from any PC today and install it to her Kindle Fire when she gets back to school?

brusbrother said:   
I'm not app savvy.
So she can "buy" it on her Amazon account from any PC today and install it to her Kindle Fire when she gets back to school?

Exactly correct.

...Marc

brusbrother said:   
I'm not app savvy.

Just because you say you are not app savvy, Amazon posts free apps every day.  Some are very good.  You can 'buy' these and store them on the cloud then install at will.  Here is the link...

http://www.amazon.com/mobile-apps/b/ref=sa_menu_adr_app4?ie=UTF8...

Happy app'n!

Thanks

OP, how did you find a link that lists all of these limited-time free apps on one page like that? Just curious.

Just my 2 cents worth. I do not like the Amazon App store ( although I am a big time ( although slowly diminishing ) Amazon fan). Two reasons for this. First, the Amazon App Store app is a resource intensive app , i.e large memory footprint and insists on running when you want to run an app purchased thru the app.
Second, the apps I had were frequently down level from the versions on the Play Store. It was difficult to get Amazon to release the upgrade.
Since I use an older phone ( Bionic ), I need to keep a focus on these issues.

Just FYI, my opinion.

Checked Monopoly out the other day, backed out due to cost. Hate dealing with EA, but free is right price.

mjf55 said:   Just my 2 cents worth. I do not like the Amazon App store ( although I am a big time ( although slowly diminishing ) Amazon fan). Two reasons for this. First, the Amazon App Store app is a resource intensive app , i.e large memory footprint and insists on running when you want to run an app purchased thru the app.
Second, the apps I had were frequently down level from the versions on the Play Store. It was difficult to get Amazon to release the upgrade.
Since I use an older phone ( Bionic ), I need to keep a focus on these issues.

Just FYI, my opinion.

All true, but sometimes worth the price for free apps. Another issue is that apps from the Amazon app store sometimes have extra permissions and sometimes fail when you have no internet connection and they cannot phone home to the Amazon server. Not the fault of the app; just the Amazon DRM.

The Price is Right!

Thanks

Thank you, good selection

Seems some of the Apps gives you $1 Amazon credit towards mp3s.
Got one for the mSecure app.

f1ipm0dsqd said:   Seems some of the Apps gives you $1 Amazon credit towards mp3s.
Got one for the mSecure app.

The $1 mp3 credit has been discussed on FW before. It is one per user per year.

Thanks! Got Monopoly and Worms 2.

I really hate how they push you to the stupid app when trying to buy on a mobile device.

I like that Amazon app store purchases are linked to the Amazon account, which I share across multiple household devices (unlike Google Play accounts, to which email usually is tied).

dbphillips said:   I really hate how they push you to the stupid app when trying to buy on a mobile device.
  Use your mobile device's web browser in desktop mode. Problem solved.

Awesome. Thanks OP.

The Monopoly is fun...I find that the EA games take up a lot of space on the device so i keep them in the cloud and move them in and out as needed...The recent Wheel of Fortune freebie was huge too!

nice, picked up runtastic and worms2

Thanks OP and green 4 U

ricksgal said:   The Monopoly is fun...I find that the EA games take up a lot of space on the device so i keep them in the cloud and move them in and out as needed...The recent Wheel of Fortune freebie was huge too!
  Hate I missed the WOF, these are so much better than the battle games.

MPoWeRM3 said:   
dbphillips said:   I really hate how they push you to the stupid app when trying to buy on a mobile device.
  Use your mobile device's web browser in desktop mode. Problem solved.

Duh. That's why I hate it. Not sure how they override it.

Thanks op picked Monopoly

thanks. some good apps.

damn do I get pissed off when I spent $3 on an app just 48 hours ago is now the free app of the day.

it really incentivizes me to never buy anything.

Been looking for this Runtastic Pro for the past 2 weeks. Thank you!

brusbrother said:   
I'm not app savvy.

actually if you "buy it now" you have the option to either "leave it in the cloud" or send "immediately" to your kindle.  what this does is as soon as the kindle reconnects to a wifi network, said apps will automatically dowload to the device if you select this option!

and...Thanks OP, I got a few I hadn't gotten before!

bgl3317 said:   OP, how did you find a link that lists all of these limited-time free apps on one page like that? Just curious.
I check the Appstore daily to see if they are offering anything good in the FAOTD (Free App Of The Day).
Just go to the Shop By Dept menu, hover over the Appstore For Android link and they flyout menu shows the Appstore Birthday ad.

a big newbie here - what do these apps run on? A normal PC, an android phone or tablet? I don't have kindle - but have Galaxy Tab 3 and a Samsung S4 phone and a blackberry playbook. Can I use any of these?

jkcmallred said:   Been looking for this Runtastic Pro for the past 2 weeks. Thank you!
  haven't that but endomondo works for my walks. accurate GPS talks to me at every mile, loads of stats. 
http://www.amazon.com/Endomondo-Sports-Tracker/dp/B00FRCXMTW/
just waiting for some warm weather. 

sheriffabc said:   a big newbie here - what do these apps run on? A normal PC, an android phone or tablet? I don't have kindle - but have Galaxy Tab 3 and a Samsung S4 phone and a blackberry playbook. Can I use any of these?
  boy, I'll say, ALL of the above but you might have a hard time lugging my android HDMI quad stick and HDTV very far. Or my PC for that matter. oh, I thought you said the running app. will run on your S4. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014