Error

The message you are trying to link to is not in this topic.

• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kohls 30% off with Kohls charge

SHOP30 is code

runs Weds 3/26 to Weds 4/2

Earn $10/50 Kohls Cash from 3/26-30 ONLY

redeem dates are
3/31-4/19

WESHIPFREE is the FS for this round.

Also, department coupons that'll be stackable during the 30%:

GIGGLE10: $10 off $50 Fisher Price toys purchase (exp 4/15)
SPRINGTREND: $10 off $40 Shoes/Handbags/Fashion Accessories/Fashion Jewelry purchase (exp 4/6)
INTIMATES10: $10 Off $40 Intimates purchase (exp 4/6)

Kohl's
See Kohl's discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Kohls
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
thank you so much. You are the best.

alpspatel (Apr. 02, 2014 @ 7:51p) |

thank you!!

pljohns (Apr. 02, 2014 @ 11:26p) |

Does anyone know of any current Kohl's Free Shipping Codes? Currently, there is a 25% code - BASKET25, which will give y... (more)

kimberlycmu (Apr. 03, 2014 @ 10:25a) |

Current Coupons and Offers:

Department specific (these stack with sitewide % off coupons):
LASHES - $1 off Sugar My Lashes Are Sealed (exp 7/1)
PATIO15 - Extra 15% off Sonoma Outdoors Furniture and Decor (exp 7/2)
SUMMER20 - Extra 20% off Select Women's Summer Tops, Bottoms, and Dresses (exp 7/1)
BRITAX30 - $30 off $30 Britax car seat purchase (exp 7/31)

Kohl's Charge:
JUNPYD - 20% off with Kohl's Charge (exp 6/30)
MVCPYD15 - 15% off with Kohl's Charge (exp 7/10)
RED15 - 15% off with Kohl's Charge (exp 7/10)
PICNIC - 20% off with Kohl's Charge (7/7)

Non Kohl's Charge:
SPENDNSAVE - 15% off purchase (exp 7/31)
THANKS6391 - 15% off purchase (exp 7/6)
DELTA15OFF - 15% off $100 (exp 6/30)
DISCOVER - 10% off $75 purchase (exp 7/31)
SAVEWA3 - 15% off $100 purchase (exp 7/31)
SAVELC3 - 15% off $100 purchase (exp 7/31)
UNA15OFF - 15% off $100 purchase (exp 7/31)
CODES15 - 15% off $100 purchase (exp 7/31)

Shipping Offers:
Free shipping with $75.00 purchase

Kohl's Cash:
Earn $10 for every $50 spent
Earn it 6/20 - 6/29, spend it 6/30 - 7/9
Earn it 7/3 - 7/9, spend it 7/10 - 7/16
Earn it 7/11 - 7/16, spend it 7/17 - 7/26

Clearance low-to-high 
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    CELEBRATE15
    15% off any order (expires 9/18/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks to KASTY/SD for new info in OP.

Thank you so much for sharing! I really appreciate it!

PRINTABLE COUPON: Extra 25% Off with Kohls Charge/http://email.kohls.com/pub/sf/FormLink?_ri_=X0Gzc2X=WQpglLjHJlTQ...
Online code: ROSE25
Expires 03/24/14.
found on a site the other day. printed , used today on anything , at Kohls

For those who like to try on clothing, see the actual color, feel the fabric, check features/quality, etc. (not only clothing), before purchasing, you can do so and then order through their in-store kiosks. You can use the promo codes there just the same as ordering online. Obviously, Clearance is very YMMV. Of course you can go home and order online, but I found it easier to take the items to the kiosk and scan the tags.

Thank you so very much for sharing your 30% Kohl's coupon. The next time I receive one from Kohl's, I'll post it here as well (I just discovered this site & signed up).

God bless you!

Do I have to spend $75 to get free shipping?

Do I have to spend $75 to get free shipping? My total for what I want is $55 but I would still like to get the 30% off and the free shipping. Thanks.

kimberleyg said:   Do I have to spend $75 to get free shipping? My total for what I want is $55 but I would still like to get the 30% off and the free shipping. Thanks.

if you do this starting tomorrow w/a Kohls charge you'll get the 30% off AND free shipping using the codes in the OP.

additionally, if your total is $55 after codes, you'll also earn $10 Kohls Cash tomorrow.

I was wondering if anyone knows how often their jewelry sales are? I was online 3/24 and diamond rings were marked down significantly, and it would let you use a promo code on top of this. Making an engagement ring very well priced. So I was wondering if anyone knows if this sale will come around again.

OP, do u know if Kohls gng to have early birds on Friday/ Saturday?

kellycarney said:   I was wondering if anyone knows how often their jewelry sales are? I was online 3/24 and diamond rings were marked down significantly, and it would let you use a promo code on top of this. Making an engagement ring very well priced. So I was wondering if anyone knows if this sale will come around again.

Typically during Night Owls / Early Birds / Doorbusters - the sales are very often. If it's not priced right, just wait a bit.

manimiao said:   OP, do u know if Kohls gng to have early birds on Friday/ Saturday?

I got 2 different flyers and neither mentions a weekend sale, just Wednesday Doorbusters.

gizmo said:   
manimiao said:   OP, do u know if Kohls gng to have early birds on Friday/ Saturday?

I got 2 different flyers and neither mentions a weekend sale, just Wednesday Doorbusters.

the early bird sale flyer isn't usually out until Thursday. With Easter coming soon, I'm optimistic we'll have early birds this weekend.

Your da man had $60 Kohls cash from last 30 % deal, but of course my recent code was only for 20% until you came along. I just snag the Eureka Steam Mop #1 rate online only, and some very expensive kitchen aid accessories for the chef wife and free shipping +30% +$60 KC all in all saved $223 which was 50% off plus got another $40 Kohls cash coming ... Bammm !!!

scan ad please

Is there a coupon to print?

Great deals to be had if you're shopping clearance. Just ordered 3 (men's)coats for my teenager for next fall and winter, originally over $300, $53.xx and I earned $10 Kohl's Cash. We're pretty thrifty and these days, even at the thrift shop, I see coats for $20. Thanks for sharing the codes!

Does anyone know if I can apply online for a Kohl's charge card today and then use it for a purchase plus apply the 30% off codes given here? I was thinking of applying just to be able to use that 30% off code.

stmitch said:   Does anyone know if I can apply online for a Kohl's charge card today and then use it for a purchase plus apply the 30% off codes given here? I was thinking of applying just to be able to use that 30% off code.

if you get instant approval and a card #, yes. if you have to wait for the card to be sent past the expire date of this deal, no.

thank you so much. You are the best.

thank you!!

Does anyone know of any current Kohl's Free Shipping Codes? Currently, there is a 25% code - BASKET25, which will give you 25% off if you use your Koh's charge, but I am looking for a free shipping to stack! Thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014