• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Lodge LCC3 Logic Pre-Seasoned Combo Cooker
Disclaimer

Disclaimer
Qualifies for free shipping over $35. I added some rainbow looms and glue for FS. This item usually sells over $35. Only once in 2010 for a short time it sold for $20 (says the camel). 

This one is a 3 quart Dutch oven, lid doubles as a 10.25 inch skillet/griddle. Its shape and size is just perfect for home bread making. I had been watching this item for long time.

http://www.amazon.com/Lodge-LCC3-Logic-Pre-Seasoned-Cooker/dp/B0... 

Also available in WalMart(thanks tmcfarland972): 
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Combo-Cooker-Seasoned-9-3-4-Diameter/2... 

update[3/28]
Lodge L9OG3 Pre-Seasoned Round Griddle for $14.97, another excellent item at low price: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00008GKDN/ref=oh_details_o00_s... 

Member Summary

Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

4.8/5 stars based on 900 reviews

And it just went down a little more to $28.78
I've been watching these since last summer.
Time to start gearing up for some camping trips in the Rocky Mtns.

I bought this last time it was posted. Great set.

I have this set too... very high quality, heavy, great for the grill.

Thanks! Didn't know I needed one but sounds like I will be glad I bought this, especially for use on the grill

If you're by a JCPenney, swing by the home clearance section.

I picked up a 5qt Lodge dutch oven for $20 the other day ($25 - 25% off).

If you find one (YMMV), you can use the current $10/25 coupon to make it $15!

Lodge L8DD3 Double Dutch Oven and Casserole with Skillet Cover, 5-Quart
Disclaimer
Here's an alternative if you would like a larger dutch oven -- 5 qts instead of 3 (also Lodge cast iron, with a slightly different handle arrangement.)  Currently $29.99 on Amazon.

update, price dropped from $29.62 to $28.78

Now at $27.50

Sorry, repeat post. Due to physical challenges it takes me a long time to type. My sincere apologies to all forum readers.

Warm Smiles,
OneBabyKitty

Nally said:   Here's an alternative if you would like a larger dutch oven -- 5 qts instead of 3 (also Lodge cast iron, with a slightly different handle arrangement.)  Currently $29.99 on Amazon.
  I had been watching both these items (5 qt and 3qt) for a while. Some how the 3qt has always been more expensive than the 5qt one. I guess it is because of the usefulness in daily cooking and/or bread making. 5qt wont bake a nice round loaf due of its shape and size. Also remember that in case of cast iron bigger translate to heavier. 

I got the price difference refund along with free shipping adjustment.
Amazon price change policy:

Me:Also I would like to know the policy on further price drop
Amazon CSR :Sure, as long as your order hasn't shipped out, we're able to update the price of the qualifying items.
Also, we can process a refund for the price difference within 7 days upon delivery of a qualifying item.

Camp Dutch Oven
Disclaimer
bping2 said:   
Time to start gearing up for some camping trips in the Rocky Mtns.

FYI - for camping, you are really better off with something like this.  A camp oven has feet, a handle and a flanged lid to hold coals.

Same deal at WalMart.com free site to store shipping

good tool for cook

Aapun said:   I got the price difference refund along with free shipping adjustment.
Amazon price change policy:

Me:Also I would like to know the policy on further price drop
Amazon CSR :Sure, as long as your order hasn't shipped out, we're able to update the price of the qualifying items.
Also, we can process a refund for the price difference within 7 days upon delivery of a qualifying item.

Could you point me to where I can initiate the conversation? Thanks much!

I ordered the Lodge L9OG3 Pre-Seasoned Round Griddle got it today love it just ordered the Combo Cooker thx

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014