• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Kohl's
Need a Kohl's coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Kohl's Mens Sweaters 90% off
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Not like 10 years ago, when deals lasted much longer after getting posted on FW.  Nowadays, FW effect is very strong....... (more)

Shezam (Mar. 29, 2014 @ 5:09p) |

Yeesh. Ordered a bunch of stuff on clearance that seemed like good prices (some of these sweaters, some jackets) to stoc... (more)

darius11 (Apr. 04, 2014 @ 6:19p) |

All dead. OOS.

PhantomCypher (Apr. 21, 2014 @ 10:59p) |

WESHIPFREE gives you, well, free shipping.
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    FRIENDS20
    20% off any order (expires 8/4/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, OP

WESHIPFREE gives you, well, free shipping.

SHOP30 is for Kohl's charge purchases only, FYI. Probably would have abandoned my cart, since I don't qualify, if the deals weren't so good.

YUMMY, thank you, OP.

thanks, i got 10 sweaters for $38

Extra 5% with shop di scover! Thanks OP

Thanks OP. Got about 5. May still come in handy now rather than waiting until next winter 😊

wow, only gigantor sizes, scary.

As usual, the @%&##@^%^&$^& codes are only for those who have a Kohl's charge card.   Sigh.  Shipping for me for 6 sweaters is $6.95 plus $2.10 tax, for a total of $37.05 (4 sweaters at $4.50 and 2 at $5), making it just a hair over $6 for each sweater, still a good deal.

Thanks BE and giselmay. Limited selection, but got 2 nice ones.

Sweaters 90% off, plus additional 30% off

I read the title, and thought, wow, this is like some of the FW deals where you can Make money! ie: 20% refund?

just joking, glad you all saved some money

Extra 15% off without a Kohls card - code CELEBRATE

dionaea said:   As usual, the @%&##@^%^&$^& codes are only for those who have a Kohl's charge card.   Sigh. 
I'm not a big proponent of store cards, but if you EVER shop at Kohl's, you must have a Kohl's charge card. 

Thanks OP.  In for three Dockers XLT sweaters.  OTD $23.xx

Anymore details to "WESHIPFREE"?  
Never mind, it is a code, da! I should go ahead and order the papa pizza before reading posts. Ignore me.

Great deal. Just the larger sizes left XL+ (except for the funky red/orange vneck sweater that one has a few sizes left).

Got 8 mens tops, one pair of womens shoes and 3 juniors tops for 50 shipped..gotta love Kohls...

The Kohls near me had NFL and NCAA football items such as Blankets, Beer Glasses, and Men's Slippers 90% off In-Store. YMMV.

Sizes left are for giants.

optical said:   Sizes left are for giants.

Not like 10 years ago, when deals lasted much longer after getting posted on FW.  Nowadays, FW effect is very strong....Surprised to see anything left, after three days on FW!

Yeesh. Ordered a bunch of stuff on clearance that seemed like good prices (some of these sweaters, some jackets) to stock up for next year. Received and was super disappointed with the quality. Thin, awkwardly sized, rubbish. At their 70-80% "off", for the quality, these were too expensive. Returned everything that came.

All dead. OOS.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014