rated:

Samsung Galaxy Light T-mobile LTE Quad-Core 1.4GHz Cell
Disclaimer

Member Summary

galaxy light
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

MrsGuin said:   Use promo code EMCPGHC88   http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875176575
  Thanks op. Was looking at this phone a few days ago at HSN...this is a better deal/

A couple of bucks cheaper here....
link

Can anyone give me some info on this phone? Looks like a rough equivalent of Galaxy S3, but smaller?

is it unlocked?

jrspec said:   Can anyone give me some info on this phone? Looks like a rough equivalent of Galaxy S3, but smaller?
  S3 is much better.. I owned S3, and my wife just got Light.

Light's screen is smaller and the resolution is lower. The keyboard is of course smaller too (produces lots of typos.. but maybe it's just my fat fingers). Somehow the response is slow even though it's quad core (eg. if open mail, or start browser, or open camera).. maybe because the memory is smaller.

Oh and it's harder to find a good case for it

Other things Light don't have which I think is a big miss for me:
* light sensor (so no automatic screen brightness adjustment)
* led notification (so if you got a miss call you won't know unless you wake it up)
* the loudspeaker at the back is very smaller (actually the speaker is bigger than the hole) so the sound volume is kinda low

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014