• filter:
  • Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I just got the HF paper circular and mine has  April is FREE no purchase necessary for the following:
tape measure item 47737 cpn code 49843948
nine led flashlight item 65020 cpn code 39046122
screwdriver set item 47770 cpn code 67166612
IN STORE ONLY
Normally, they have these items as free BUT with purchase. These are just plain Free.
If I get any more of these freebies I can open my own retail outlet!
This may be regional so YMMV

More deals in the official Harbor Freight coupon thread.
Harbor Freight Tools
See Harbor Freight Tools promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

harbor freight (115.38kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Coupons (839.85kB)
Thanks SecondGunman
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Here's ones for a free 6" magnetic dishsurge protector, and multimeter that expire 7/11/14.

Cyfun (May. 23, 2014 @ 2:54p) |

I am looking for the 1.99 coupon for the bug zapper looks like a tennis racket anyone know where it is ?

roadrunner12348166 (Jun. 26, 2014 @ 4:14p) |

92545 zipcode is where im from , HB is like three blocks from us and yes, I just used my coupon no purchase necessary, ... (more)

rjhtmo (Jun. 29, 2014 @ 4:36p) |

Second version of freebie coupons attached.
 
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Why the Red?? Yeah I know that it is only a Hot Deal if it saves $10 but, instead of redding this deal, show me a better one. Do you expect them to pay you to remove these items from their shelves?? Geesh, rough crowd.
Moderator, please move this to whatever forum is appropriate if this is posted in wrong spot.

rated:
brusbrother said:   Do you expect them to pay you to remove these items from their shelves?? Geesh, rough crowd.
 

  Way too funny... Hey, maybe that's what HF will do next.   Get a penny and a free flashlight just for visiting.

Seriously, I miss the Feb free event.  So many items to choose from aside from the same old flashlight, tape measure, and screwdriver.    I actually love those super duper 27 LED lights.

rated:
My HF ad here in AZ has six free items shown. The four you listed plus free 1/4 50ft poly rope, and a 24 pack of AA or AAA batteries . However all the HFs  close enough to drive only let you use one free coupon per day and recently started asking for your D/L or state issued ID and wring down you D/L or ID number on the coupon to get these POS freebies. .These freebies are not worth having to give personal information just to redeem especially considering the shady employees who always seem to work there.  Plus I am not sure risking my life driving to the bad part of town where HF always seems to open their stores is worth a freebie item. LOL around here every local violent crime story seems to have HF in the background.

rated:
brusbrother said:   Why the Red?? 
HF has both a B&M and OL presence. Best to put "In store only" in the title. Maybe the guy who gave you red doesn't have a HF close by. A more detailed title might have saved him a click. May seem petty but it's a reality here (even worse at the other big hot deals site). I thank you though.

rated:
Can you guys post the coupons so we can print it out. The poly rope is a new freebie, so are the batteries.

During the Feb event, one of the cashiers started asking for my phone and then inputting it into the computer, as if I had to be in the system in order to use the coupon. I don't mind giving away a phone number (I use a standard out of service one from my past life). But when it comes to DL #, maybe not worth it.

rated:
BuzzardGas said:   
brusbrother said:   Why the Red?? 
HF has both a B&M and OL presence. Best to put "In store only" in the title. Maybe the guy who gave you red doesn't have a HF close by. A more detailed title might have saved him a click. May seem petty but it's a reality here (even worse at the other big hot deals site). I thank you though.
 

  Edited title. Thanks.

rated:
mmyk72 said:   Can you guys post the coupons so we can print it out. The poly rope is a new freebie, so are the batteries.

During the Feb event, one of the cashiers started asking for my phone and then inputting it into the computer, as if I had to be in the system in order to use the coupon. I don't mind giving away a phone number (I use a standard out of service one from my past life). But when it comes to DL #, maybe not worth it.

 Edit: updated with coupon codes..

rated:

coupon (172.00kB)
Disclaimer
another coupon i dont see listed

PLus this requires no purchase

rated:
27 LED light FREE

rated:

Scissors (283.81kB)
Disclaimer
Free Scissors

rated:
looky here

rated:

25% (820.05kB)
Disclaimer
And my last coupon, 25% off a single item

rated:
I have several free 27 LED flashlights. Highly recommended.  Last time, my local store had non on the shelves but a few boxes were squirreled away behind the cash register so if you don't see them, make sure to ask.

rated:
Thanks for scanning all those coupons. Will try to print out and use in a BM store, unless a better looking version shows up later on HF website.

rated:
This is definitely green (not red). I may not go to HF to claim my free items, but this is FW deal.

rated:
eighteenRabbit said:   I have several free 27 LED flashlights. Highly recommended.  Last time, my local store had non on the shelves but a few boxes were squirreled away behind the cash register so if you don't see them, make sure to ask.
  yeah, saved for those actually purchasing something, but not me ...I asked.  but sold out quickly.... scored one magnetic holder.

rated:
brusbrother said:   Why the Red?? 
sometimes members see red when theyre green with envy.

thanks for the heads up, brusbrother, and consider the red cancelled out by an additional green for you.

 

rated:
[q=cnIsfg;18398825 said]  I believe the coupons have unique barcodes on them like Staples 16 digit coupons but I don't know for sure? Also my HF freebie coupons state they can be used online and via phone as well as in-store. Anyway, . I'll attach a scan of the ones I received with the codes blacked out so at least you can see the 6 coupons for reference.
  cnisfg, your coupons require a purchase.

rated:
brusbrother said:   looky here
Those have the same numbers under the bar code as mine do.

rated:
Is asking for ID new? I've never been asked, and I've used lots of their freebie coupons.

rated:
Sparty said:   
brusbrother said:   looky here
Those have the same numbers under the bar code as mine do.

Geekers... a  doppelgänger

rated:
I got my mailer yesterday, looked through it, have 1, repeat 1 free item small led flashlight, purchase required! And yes this is the mailer that says April is Free! So after seeing this thread today, I went back through it TWICE more, and low and behold no other free coupons. I am in the Seattle market.

rated:
I have a HF 2 miles from my house. Anyone got any better copies of the free coupons. TIA!!

rated:
They might be available online come April -

rated:
Trickracen said:   Free Scissors
  But how can I cut out the coupon since I don't already have scissors 

rated:
Question, for those coupons that state "free with any purchase". Can I make one purchase and use all of those coupons to get the free items?

rated:
1 free item per visit is my local HF policy...

rated:
dmikester10 said:   Question, for those coupons that state "free with any purchase". Can I make one purchase and use all of those coupons to get the free items?
The free  coupon usually says limit 1 coupon per customer or something.

rated:
dmikester10 said:   Question, for those coupons that state "free with any purchase". Can I make one purchase and use all of those coupons to get the free items?
  
Policy at my (fairly liberal store) is one freebie per visit (so one "free, no purchase"... or one "free with purchase," but not one each if I purchase a 3rd item).  

rated:
How much free crap does a person need? j/k (ducks...) =)

rated:
dmikester10 said:   

Question, for those coupons that state "free with any purchase". Can I make one purchase and use all of those coupons to get the free items?


The free  coupon usually says limit 1 coupon per customer or something.
 

 

That means you can only get one free item per visit? So one would have to go there a few more times in order to get all of the free stuff?
 

rated:
kchiok said:   That means you can only get one free item per visit? So one would have to go there a few more times in order to get all of the free stuff?
Yes. It's most useful if you happen to be going near there anyway...not so great to make a special trip and spend $10 worth of gas to get a $2 item for free.

rated:
mmyk72 said:   brusbrother said:   Do you expect them to pay you to remove these items from their shelves?? Geesh, rough crowd.
 

  Way too funny... Hey, maybe that's what HF will do next.   Get a penny and a free flashlight just for visiting.

You'd be surprised. Last month when I was stopping in for my freebies, I got stuck in line behind at least 3 or 4 people who got talked into buying an Extended Warranty on a $6.99 item, or joining the Super Secret Members Only Club for $20/year. I don't think they're losing money...at... all.
edit: Also, at different stores and different days, I crossed paths with 4 different Asians who were walking out with their free 6" Magnetic Parts Dish, as I was walking in the door to get my free flashlight. Deja Vu -- my Vietnamese friend from high school.

rated:
Spend a couple of pennies (literally) to get people in the door is a great business model.

rated:
SirWilll said:   I got my mailer yesterday, looked through it, have 1, repeat 1 free item small led flashlight, purchase required! And yes this is the mailer that says April is Free! So after seeing this thread today, I went back through it TWICE more, and low and behold no other free coupons. I am in the Seattle market.
  
In Chicago and must have gotten the same ad - disappointing....

rated:
SirWilll said:   I got my mailer yesterday, looked through it, have 1, repeat 1 free item small led flashlight, purchase required! And yes this is the mailer that says April is Free! So after seeing this thread today, I went back through it TWICE more, and low and behold no other free coupons. I am in the Seattle market.
  
Same here.  Live in SF bay area and received the mailer yesterday.  Only freebie is the led flashlight with purchase.  Like you went thru mailer twice since the heading on the mailer outside stated April is Free (or is it April fools?).  Used to shop at the Bellevue WA store.

So definitely YMMV. 

Anyone had success using scanned coupons?

rated:
brusbrother said:   Why the Red??
 

  
Maybe because initially you didn't provide scans/pics of the coupons. And who knows if they'll accept copies of scans/pics. I'd rather not feel like a tool (no pun intended) and try. Shouldn't have been that hard to figure out.

rated:
Thanks OP!

Skipping 59 Messages...
rated:
92545 zipcode is where im from , HB is like three blocks from us and yes, I just used my coupon no purchase necessary, and got the fly zapper, just have to install D batteries, thier on Florida ave ave. Hemet calif 92545

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014