• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
And you get a Motorola EX431G also.

LINK 

Purchased from this eBay reseller before without any problems.

Member Summary

Motorola EX431G
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks OP!

fatgempler (May. 14, 2014 @ 11:54p) |

For some Tracfone users this will be more to their liking, same seller
Brand New LG 800G with One Year of Service and 600... (more)

yesidonoitall (May. 15, 2014 @ 12:00a) |

This is a scorching red hot money saver for Tracfone users..
MM for eBay sellers.....

yesidonoitall (May. 19, 2014 @ 3:04p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Tracfone codes and Tracfone promo codes - Official Thread
Disclaimer
This is the sellers second offering.  The first came with AT&T service.  This one comes with T-Mobile service (SIM card).

FatWallet Tracfone phones forum: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/834707/?start=2760 
FW Tracfone Promo Code forum: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/731724/?newest=1#last 

tracfancier said:   This is the sellers second offering.  The first came with AT&T service.  This one comes with T-Mobile service (SIM card).

This is for Tracfone service as the title states.

They are giving you the phone, and over $12 off the 200 minute card/pin! Great deal!

A good deal for tracfone: $19.99 - $5 (if you flip the phone) /600(with triple)= 2.5c/min

Still not as good as lycamobile: 2c/min + use any unlocked phone + much less time restrictions (though texts are more expensive and it uses tmobile network, while in tracfone you can choose at&t (by default) or tmobile).

do you get texts?  How many?

nm: looks like 3 per minute

It's so cheap....

gw1400 said:   
tracfancier said:   This is the sellers second offering.  The first came with AT&T service.  This one comes with T-Mobile service (SIM card).

He is referring to the underlying carrier. TracFone themselves do not have towers or a network. For GSM phones like this one, they either sell AT&T or T-Mobile service/SIM cards with them. In general, an AT&T TracFone is more desirable.

S105dude said:   
gw1400 said:   

He is referring to the underlying carrier. TracFone themselves do not have towers or a network. For GSM phones like this one, they either sell AT&T or T-Mobile service/SIM cards with them. In general, an AT&T TracFone is more desirable.

Thanks for the knowledge.  I understand now. I was just buying it for the refill card for my Tracfone android phone and wasn't going to actually use this phone.

gw1400 said:   
S105dude said:   
gw1400 said:   

Thanks for the knowledge.  I understand now. I was just buying it for the refill card for my Tracfone android phone and wasn't going to actually use this phone.

No worries. It's confusing because TracFone also uses Verizon and Sprint. There's specific ways to find out which carrier your TracFone will use. I also have an Android on TracFone, and those only activate with Verizon service which is good for me. I also did the same as you - bought the bundle for the airtime and will put the phone in the closet.

Good deal,thx for sharing

I just want dem minutes.

no 6 months Of Netflix? No deal! Jk

Nice deal! Thanks OP

I wonder if there is a time limit to activate before you lose the 600 minutes?

I wonder if the triple minutes deal transfers to your current phone if you buy for the airtime?

Yes, the 200 minute card will work with your current TMFL Phone.
I just added it to mine with 32102? code for 660 total minutes.

Note the 600 minutes are not for life but rather 90 days (title might cause you to think so)

(If for life would be a good phone to keep around for utility purposes like for classified ads.)

Thanks for the tips gang! My only reason for purchasing this deal is to get the dirt cheap minutes to add to my existing TMFL Tracfone. So my phone purchased just arrived. How do I go about adding the minutes to my existing phone? I looked inside the Tracfone retail package with the paperwork - I did not open the sealed phone part of the package. Is there supposed to be an card in there someplace with the minutes!

Thanks for your help!

can i use the min card on another phone?

AFAIK tracfone minutes is far from cheap, even when tripled as compared to other services.
Especially when tied with short duration times for the minutes to last.

EDIT
The seller in question does have some good buys on tracfone refills, 5 cents a minute or so.....

I purchased the Samsung Android from QVC awhile back...My initial 600/600/600 is ending. If I buy this phone for the pin# will the time roll like I was told it does when you add time or is it just for 90 days and then gets poofed?

ricksgal said:   I purchased the Samsung Android from QVC awhile back...My initial 600/600/600 is ending. If I buy this phone for the pin# will the time roll like I was told it does when you add time or is it just for 90 days and then gets poofed?
  I have bought dozens of Tracfones and VM and Net10's from this eBay seller, all to compete with him on eBay.
He has always answered questions asked quickly....

ricksgal said:   I purchased the Samsung Android from QVC awhile back...My initial 600/600/600 is ending. If I buy this phone for the pin# will the time roll like I was told it does when you add time or is it just for 90 days and then gets poofed?
  If you add more time before your time expires, the minutes and time you have left will roll.

yesidonoitall said:   I wonder if there is a time limit to activate before you lose the 600 minutes?

I like to know answer for this as well.  Anyone know ? 

I bought this (I believe from a different seller) a few months ago for $30

http://m.ebay.com/itm/130806185033?nav=SEARCH

$30 for an easy to use phone. It actually has 460 minutes when you put in the coupon code that comes with it, and a year of service.

JacksonX said:   I bought this (I believe from a different seller) a few months ago for $30

http://m.ebay.com/itm/130806185033?nav=SEARCH

$30 for an easy to use phone. It actually has 460 minutes when you put in the coupon code that comes with it, and a year of service.

Some do come with a year of service.

This is a really good deal if you just need the minutes.

Maddog5150 said:   Thanks for the tips gang! My only reason for purchasing this deal is to get the dirt cheap minutes to add to my existing TMFL Tracfone. So my phone purchased just arrived. How do I go about adding the minutes to my existing phone? I looked inside the Tracfone retail package with the paperwork - I did not open the sealed phone part of the package. Is there supposed to be an card in there someplace with the minutes!

Thanks for your help!

Yeah there's supposed to be a green card about 6"X2" with a PIN number taped to the back. Sometimes the card will slip under the flaps inside the shipping box. It's definitely not inside the sealed retail packaging. If you don't find it contact the seller. They're usually go about fixing missing and bad PIN codes they sell. 

Adding minutes to a Tracfone ZTE Valet worked great, which is a TMFL smart phone. Therefore, it added 90 days service, 600 minutes, 600 texts, and 600MB of data (which are all independent of each other BTW). Great deal! Just bought another one. Now to figure out what to do with these spare EX431G phones I am accumulating.

would this be a better deal since you get a year of service ?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/141148174052?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co...

RE: ~~would this be a better deal since you get a year of service ?
I said "yes it is" with my Fatwallet. I'll add the 200 card to my TMFL phone, then activate and transfer to the one you mentioned to get the year.

Got it in two days. Tracfone plastic packaging says double minutes, not triple minutes for life. so does the invoice in the box. How do I get the triple minutes???

salogan said:   Got it in two days. Tracfone plastic packaging says double minutes, not triple minutes for life. so does the invoice in the box. How do I get the triple minutes???
  The seller has  both, obviously sent you the wrong one,
Contact him, my exp is he will answer within a day.
BTW, is the minute card for 200?

dfwrealtor said:   would this be a better deal since you get a year of service ?

It is far from the same phone, not even close.
For some, yes if you can make the 400 minutes last for a year....

However the phone is only double minutes for life.

I don't like changing phone# every time acquire new phone & card deal. Is it possible to keep the old phone# with new phone?

Call Tracfone, they will transfer your number,minutes and time remaining to your new phone

Mine came in today, double minutes and 200min card. Emailing seller

Skipping 65 Messages...
This is a scorching red hot money saver for Tracfone users..
MM for eBay sellers.....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014