• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.hoteltonight.com/customers/new 

Promo code enter: ITALIA  .
Then download the app and change the app currency to US dollars and you will have $56 in credit

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

Hotel Tonight (603.22kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
The promo code is no longer working or at least did not for me.

frannyc (Mar. 29, 2014 @ 9:45a) |

Nope - no work

lslps1 (Mar. 29, 2014 @ 11:12a) |

Nice work. Thanks

philbertpaul (Jun. 07, 2014 @ 6:49a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thank you, worked perfectly

rated:
where do you get the credit? where to see the credit?

rated:
monumittal said:   where do you get the credit? where to see the credit?
  Open app, sign in, click the hotel tonight logo on top left, pick credits

rated:
even after changing the currency, the credits are still in Euros.

rated:
got it. Thanks OP.

rated:
if I only would read the post carefully from the start I would save 10 min worked great green
it says credits will change to us dollars at the time of purchase

rated:
works. will see if hoteltonight closes the loophole (or notices all these non-italians using a promotion for them)

rated:
Going to NYC next week, this should come in handy, thanks!

rated:
GOT IT THANKS!

rated:
This actually seems like borderline fraud to me. Unless you live in Italy, you're knowingly furnishing false information to profit at a company's expense.

Although it doesn't explicitly state what "country" means. It could be said that if you're listing Italy, then you are interesting in traveling to Italy.

rated:
i got the credits, but will it expires?

rated:
Wow. This company is expensive. The hotels in my area are cheaper through Orbitz even when factoring in the $56 credit.

rated:
draculatreeforest said:   This actually seems like borderline fraud to me. Unless you live in Italy, you're knowingly furnishing false information to profit at a company's expense.

Although it doesn't explicitly state what "country" means. It could be said that if you're listing Italy, then you are interesting in traveling to Italy.

either way, it's a profit at a company expense.
what' the different if i use the 56$ credits in Italy instead of usa ?

rated:
Thank You! Worked as described!

rated:
Yeah now that I've had a chance to look it over it's a bit of a shell game...the credit mostly doesn't come close to offsetting the high prices.

There's some lower end hotels where the final price ends up being ok to good, that's it though.

rated:
in my area there are  several 3 star hotels that after credit are free or under $20

rated:
Appears to be dead as of 10AM EST 3/29/14.  It would be nice to get credit though!

rated:
Cool tip. Thanks.

rated:
The promo code is no longer working or at least did not for me.

rated:
Nope - no work

rated:
Nice work. Thanks

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014