• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Char-Broil 6-Burner Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner and Sear Burner-463230513 at The Home Depot
Disclaimer
www.homedepot.com/p/t/202669941 

use code: HDSPRINGBF for additional $10 off = $285.20

Home Depot
Need a Home Depot coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

After decades of grilling, I've found four burners is more than enough for family party grilling (about 25-35 servings of whatever).  

Not a bad grill, purchased a couple months ago. We grill all year around. There is plenty of room on there for the meats, potatoes and veggies and skewers. This is the grill our family uses because we make pretty much our whole meal on there and use grilling baskets etc. Plus there is always room for company to join. I cant speak on the longevity of it because I havent had this one for long. But this replaced my old Char Broil (which is STILL being used at camp), that one is going on 10 years!! Im hoping to get even half of that out of this with good care and a little luck.

terrible reviews

really? we should see more!

Its big that is for sure. I got this over 2 years ago and 6 burners is plenty for even the biggest party. For the price its not bad as mine has held up great sitting outside in IN weather.

pepper454 said:   terrible reviews
  4.3/5.0 overall, 88% recommend.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014