• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Patriot LX PRO Series Class 10 40MB/s UHS-1 32GB MicroSD Card with SD Adapter - Pack of 2 $27.98 FS @ Adorama 

• Complies with SDA UHS-I 3.0 specifications
  • High performance UHS-I speeds up to 40MB/s (read), up to 20MB/s (write)
  • Compatible with Class 10 speeds and comes with a full sized SD card adapter
  • Write protection switch to avoid accidental data deletion
  • Compatible with cameras and devices that accept MicroSDHC and MicroSDXC for expandable storage
  • 5-year warranty

Member Summary

Micro SD
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great deal, I'm in -- my nephew went into the ocean with his phone, lost all his mp3 files that were on phone, including approx 30 gig from me; I'll load them onto one of these cards and then shoot it to him.  I pretty much am amazed that mp3 is old school now, that so many people just stream and pay for that, but if you've got lots of bootleg concerts and/or like artists that aren't well known that doesn't work, best I can see.

Anyways, thx for posting, OP.

Green.

Hopefully this can record video in the T3I, most cards are too slow. This looks quick!

"High performance UHS-I speeds up to 40MB/s (read), up to 20MB/s (write)"
What's the actual speed?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014