• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Vise-Grip
Disclaimer
Ace Hardware has a Vise-Grip 7-in. Straight Jaw Locking Plier (302L3) for $4.99 with free in-store pickup.

• 7"
  • Jaw capacity: 1-5/16"
  • Straight jaws provide maximum contact on flat, hex or square work
  • High-grade heat-treated alloy steel construction
  • Turn screw adjusts to fit work

Ace Hardware
See Ace Hardware promo codes that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Vise-Grip Straight Jaw Plier
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer

Ace
Thanks TomPtz
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

For the casual user, HarborF has a generic version of these for $4.99 before sale or coupon.

Of course, if you have an Ace close by, OP's will be the better buy at this price.

"Ace is the Place!

Same for semi curved with cutter

http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1290762

There is nothing like the brand name of this plier no matter who makes it. I've used the junk knockoffs and haven't found anything that compares yet.

Bought one of each. Thanks OP.

Thanks, picked up two of each.

Looks so funny

There's actually 3 different pairs for 4.99. Straight, curved and semi-curved with cutter.

Dotbody said:   For the casual user, HarborF has a generic version of these for $4.99 before sale or coupon.

Of course, if you have an Ace close by, OP's will be the better buy at this price.

I'm about as big of a HF fan as you'll find, but their knock off vice grips are terrible.  I have a bunch of them and they're no where near as good as those in OP.

In for 3

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014