• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Motorola High Speed HDMI Cable - 2.95
Disclaimer
Motorola High Speed HDMI to MicroHDMI Cable (SKN6414A) - $2.95 w/ Free Shipping at All4Cellular.

• Transfer video from any cellular device with a Micro-HDMI connector port to a HDMI compatible device
  • 1080p
  • 5-ft. long

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I need some of those connectors - thanks!

From Ben's Bargains - change the quantity to 2 and the total price becomes $0.95 with free shipping. Just ordered 2. Hopefully, it won't be canceled.

I have one of the low speed versions of these cables. Works great!

Is this cable compatible with Surface RT 1? I know there are several version of micro or mini hdmi ports, but not quite sure which one is what. Can someone give some tutorials here? Thanks!

me too

In for one! Thanks, OP.

OOS

Keep in mind: Not every phone has a Micro HDMI port. Don't confuse the Micro USB which most non-Apple phones have and the Micro HDMI Port.

My original Droid RAZR had it, but current Droid Mini does not and I am pretty sure my wife's Droid M doesn't have it either.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014