• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Sears Days Mystery Award Card
Disclaimer
From April 4-12, you can earn a Mystery Award Card that may be worth $5, $10, or $15. Mystery Award Cards will be sent out by email or mail within 14 days, and may be redeemed beginning April 13-26 or as stated on the card. There are two ways to enter:

Limit two (2) Entries or Free Card Requests per person and/or e-mail address, regardless of entry method. Full official rules are found at http://cpe.sears.com/s/rules/sweepstake_14617.htm

(YMMV: I was able to visit the poll page twice and get both entries.)

More Shop Your Way points related threads and program links:

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
FYI..

The eAward cards work at Kmart.com also.

Sears and Kmart FW CashBack is currently 6%.

Good Luck!!

WhyMeSaidHe (Apr. 16, 2014 @ 3:53a) |

I received two $5 award emails and one was actually increased to $15 !†
I bought $20 of Craftsman tools.

momoman (Apr. 16, 2014 @ 8:46p) |

Used the†$5 and $10 I received† to purchase 50 ft. rubber hose online but, later received cancellation email saying it w... (more)

begunn (Apr. 20, 2014 @ 8:31a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

"YOU ARE CURRENTLY NOT ELIGIBLE TO ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES. PLEASE REFER TO THE OFFICIAL RULES FOR ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS."

EDIT: Never mind, it's working for me now.

terrible website, but thanks. †I think I entered.

burkotron5k;18413873 said:"YOU ARE CURRENTLY NOT ELIGIBLE TO ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES. PLEASE REFER TO THE OFFICIAL RULES FOR ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS."
Are you a SYW member and signed in?

BrianGa said:   terrible website, but thanks. †I think I entered.
† Yeah, its ugly.† If you re-visit the poll link and it says "STATUS: entered (2)", then you've done all you need to do.†† Cards will be either emailed or snail-mailed.

Thanks for sharing Netoholic !

Thanks, OP.† Love me some free Sears money!

Good Luck!!

Hola

Thanks! I signed up twice!

When/where do you get the $5??

aRAGE said:   When/where do you get the $5??

"You will receive one (1) Mystery Award Card per Free Card Request which will be sent to the entrant by e-mail or mail within fourteen (14) days of receipt."

I completed the poll where they ask you three questions. It looks like I have one entry so far. How do you obtain the second entry? Thanks in advance.

Do I have to shop at Sears?

RadicalDreamer said:   I completed the poll where they ask you three questions. It looks like I have one entry so far. How do you obtain the second entry? Thanks in advance.
† I just reloaded the page and entered the same information in the polls again.... and got two entries.

The worst website with the most glitches is Sears

Sears mystery award cards worth $5/10/15 april 4-12- (shop your way/syw)

it said i will get the $5 one ... and although i hate the website to... it IS where i get a lot of free stuff yo ( surprise points ) i never use the shopyourway site to shop i always go directly to Sears/Kmart and only use the main for points totals etc..

Does not work!! Sears SUCKS!!!!

You just have to jump through their hoops - So, I took the poll and this message came up:
Sears Days Mystery Award
Receive a $5 Mystery Award Card or a chance to win a $10 or $15 Mystery Award Card.
PRIZE:$15 Mystery Award Card

thanks op, got my 2 entries

How much is my mystery card worth?

ctlvrjr said:   How much is my mystery card worth?
† 'bout tree fitty

Got my email card today... $5. cool

received both Mystery award card/codes via email today.† $5 on one, $10 on the other.

Thanks, OP!!

Good Luck!!

FYI..

The eAward cards work at Kmart.com also.

Sears and Kmart FW CashBack is currently 6%.

Good Luck!!

I received two $5 award emails and one was actually increased to $15 !†
I bought $20 of Craftsman tools.

Used the†$5 and $10 I received† to purchase 50 ft. rubber hose online but, later received cancellation email saying it was out of stock.
The email had a link/option to have the item shipped free, but discovered the original gift card payment was gone and I would have to pay again since the gift card/code balances were not restored.
They told me via chat and email that they will send replacement gift card(s) via regular mail in 7-10 days.
I suppose that may not occur since the original cards/codes expire 4/26.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014