• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Xbox One Wireless Controller
Disclaimer
Amazon has an Xbox One Wireless Controller for $49.96 with Free Super Saver Shipping.

4.3/5 stars based on 318 reviews.

• Trigger buttons with developer-customized rumble feedback-Precision Directional Pad-Supports Wi-Fi Direct Stack Radio
  • Over 40 improvements to the award-winning 360 Wireless Controller, without taking anything away from what you love
  • Newly designed D-pad is perfect for all types of game genres including sports, fighting, FPS, and more. Optimized for both directional and sweeping D-pad movements.
  • New wireless radio that enables faster data transfer to the console
  • Pick up and play. Kinect automatically recognizes who is gaming and which controller they are holding.

I love love love love the newer controller style. Until this generation of consoles I was always a fan of Sony controllers. The Xbox One controller fits naturally in my hands, which I've been waiting for since the beginning of time.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Xbox One Wireless Controller
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

skh12 said:   cheaper here
  That's an Xbox 360 controller for $10 more...

skh12 said:   still not a hot deal, same price can be found all over
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-wireless-controller-for-xb... 
http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Xbox-One-Wir...

When I posted this, it was $49.96 Thanks for alerting me to the fact that the price changed. I'll go ahead and move it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014