• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Must sign up in order to get the email.
https://www.facebook.com/Sears.Outlet.Stores/app_203339356506983 

Coupon will likely be good for 1 non-outerwear piece of apparel only on Tuesday April 15, 2014 at Sears Outlet stores that sells clothing.  Not in regular Sears stores.  No online orders either.  As the name implies, Sears Outlet sells leftover merchandise from regular Sears stores.  Think stuff you might would not mind wearing instead buying something fashionable.

I like outlet stores because they also accept the few cents left in my Shop Your Way Rewards account.  I used my few points this past week as they currently have a Buy-1-Get-1-Free deal on everything in the store.

A few years ago, Sears Outlet had several free days during the year.  Last year there was only one not counting kids-only days.  This could be the only free apparel day of the year for any size clothing.

Here is the Sears Outlet Apparel website.  Click "Find a Sears Outlet Apparel Store" at the top right corner if you need to find a location near you.  Is the free piece of clothing worth a long drive?  Not really, but if you are nearby why not pick up something for free? 

http://www.searsoutlet.com/d/apparel/discount-apparel.jsp?

Sears
See Sears discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Sears Outlet Free Apparel Day
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Tells me page not found.

Strange.  Link works fine for me.  No login onto Facebook is needed either.

Too late to sign up now.  But for those people who did, the email should have arrived today as I had predicted a week ago.  The subject of the email is: Free clothes on 4/15! Seriously. 1 piece, 1 day only!." Remember, the coupon is only good for today.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014