• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Belkin Surge Protector
Disclaimer
Belkin 6-Feet 8-Outlets 3390-Joule Home/office Surge Protector w/ Telephone Protection (BE108200-06) - $12.99 After Coupon & FS at Newegg 

Normally $19.99, now $13.99 after $7 off coupon code "EMCPFPB87" (exp. 4/14) and free shipping. 5/5 eggs based on 80 buyer reviews. 

• 3390 Joule
  • 1875 Watts    
  • 8 x Outlets
  • 6 Foot Cord Length
  • Lifetime Limited Warranty

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

OOS now.

Markjacq1 said:   OOS now.

Strange, it is still working for me in several browsers.  

graet deal op! BUT be aware these belkin surge strips have had numerous quality issues in the recent past. see the negative reviews on Amazon. some of these units have faulted resulting in overheating and melting of the chassis. their are a couple of users that have had contained fires. belkin has even refused warranty claims resulting in some legal claims. i myself have four of these and not sure if these claims are isolated to the few negative users because i have had mine for quite a few years.. i do plan on replacing them with tripp-lite isobar units. be careful fellow FW !!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014