• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Hampton-Bay-150-ft-Hose-Capacity-Wick... Hampton Bay 150 ft. Hose Hideaway helps keep your garden hose neat and organized. The Slide Trak manual hose guide allows even rewinding of hose onto reel to maximize capacity. This hose reel features a storage bin for a convenient place to store watering accessories. The attractive, resin wicker design housing fully conceals your hose, protecting it from UV rays and extends its lifespan. Leader hose included. 

• 150 ft. of 5/8 in. vinyl hose capacity
  • Slide Trak hose guide makes winding and unwinding hose easier
  • Storage bin provides place to store watering accessories
  • Attractive design fully conceals hose and reel
  • Comes fully assembled
  • Sturdy resin construction
  • Assembled size: 17 in. W x 17 in. D x 19 in.

Home Depot
Need a Home Depot coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

hose hideaway
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

*Edit* Got this mixed up with the suncast 225 hose reel. Might give this a try still at this price for the front yard.

Good price, but I needed the larger 225' unit since I need to run 200' of hose all the time.  The larger unit was about twice the price, but it did come with the Smart Track vs (manual) Slide Track that this one has.  The larger unit also has all aluminum fittings, where the smaller units like the OP have plastic fittings that all tend to develop leaks over time.

Thank you!

Thanks OP in for one.

In 4 2. I have avoided these in the past since they are typically cheap and break but I'll check out the quality when I go pick them up.

Very low quality - bought one and the seals only lasted a couple months

diskmon said:   Very low quality - bought one and the seals only lasted a couple months
  I had one nearly exactly like this at a rental and the seals leaked like hell. I just put in a new rubber washer and it never leaked again. Only saw it hold for one more season as I moved out. Its worth a shot if yours is leakin!

Sure, seals might leak, but I can tell you from experience this is the best deterrent to those unwanted solicitors. Place it by the front door and wait for the wasps to nest inside it. Truely a gift that keeps on giving.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014