• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

40% off One Office Supply Item
Disclaimer

20% off one Coffee Items ($5.59 ac Folgers)
Disclaimer

40% off one office item/20% off one Brkroom Item
Disclaimer
HIghlights by page (thnx to vivyip for the formatting idea)
http://weeklyad.staples.com/StaplesSD/WeeklyAd?storeid=2278623#!... 

FRONT PAGE

8GB Flash Drive $8
Folgers 33oz Coffee Jar $5.59 ac
40% off coupon ONE ITEM OFFICE
20% off coupon ONE Breakroom

PAGE 8

Staples MP Ream Paper $3.99 aer (lim 4)
FREE AC and REBATE HERE http://www.staples.com/coupons/?icid=HP:HP:DEALSDROP:COUPON:TEXT...

Staples 5 ream case BOGO aer (limit 4)

Crayola® washable markers, assorted, 8/pack - broad FREE after $4.49 easy rebate limit 1
 BIC Matic Grip™ 0.7 mm assorted mechanical pencils, 6/pack FREE after easy rebate $1.49 er limit 1

ALSO BE SURE TO USE THE 40% off q to make both the crayola (if it qualifies as an "office supply) and the pencils MM's. (not sure if you can hand in multiple q's on one order since it is on ONE ITEM) multiple transactions may be required.

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

free ream cpn
Thanks brusbrother
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts

gocint (Apr. 22, 2014 @ 6:42a) |

I just checked mine, it's showing Rebate check for $8.98.  (I bought 2 skus as well).  Looks like you didn't get the BRD... (more)

niniss (Apr. 22, 2014 @ 6:48a) |

i chatted with rebateshq and got a manual check created for $4.49.  Thanks all for your feedback !

gocint (Apr. 22, 2014 @ 8:45a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Perfect timing to cash in reward checks on the FAR items

Jasonlh1 said:   Perfect timing to cash in reward checks on the FAR items

small $ amounts however, if there are q's issued Sunday for the paper, that will help too.

ALSO BE SURE TO USE THE 40% off q to make both the crayola (if it qualifies as an "office supply) and the pencils MM's. (not sure if you can hand in multiple q's on one order since it is on ONE ITEM) multiple transactions may be required.

breakroom stuff
9.99 884221 Charmin® Basic bathroom tissue 24 rolls
9.99 167534 Bounty® Basic Select-A-Size paper 12 rolls

in the unlikely event that there's no paper coupon next week and a person REALLY needs paper (cheap paper), 40% off 7.79 - 3.80EZR = 0.88/ream

miscellaneous
99.99 Verizon Moto G™ (will not work on pageplus unless a person has had this for 6 months+ already...boost version needs to be flashed)
Purchase $59 of HP ink, get $10 Staples GC (limit 2)
Buy $300 Mastercard/Visa GC, get $20 Visa GC (p13)

VivYip said:   breakroom stuff

in the unlikely event that there's no paper coupon next week and a person REALLY needs paper (cheap paper), 40% off 7.79 - 3.80EZR = 0.88/ream

miscellaneous
99.99 Verizon Moto G™ (will not work on pageplus unless a person has had this for 6 months+ already...boost version needs to be flashed)

Charmin & Bounty both $7.99 a/20% breakroom q's in OP.

I started a seperate thread for the Visa since that always has so many questions/discussions of its own.

VivYip said:   breakroom stuff

miscellaneous
Purchase $59 of HP ink, get $10 Staples GC (limit 2)

40% coupon EXCLUDES all paper!

VivYip said:   miscellaneous

I have seen this statement about 6 months sprinkled around various threads. Is this a recently updated policy, because I thought all VZ prepaid phones could not be activated on PP (or any MVNO).

Not trying to go OT, just want to make sure info is accurate.

Hi! Need some advice. I have 3-$20 rewards. ($60) I did the $10 off $50 coupon as well. I want to cash out my rewards and would like to maximize with the $10 coupon. Is there enoue FAR/ER stuff this week to get to $50 total? Or should I wait for the next weeek? One of the rewards expires at the end of month.

ThanksI was thinking about doing this weeks Free AER Multi Paper (x4) but wouldn't be able to maximize with the $10 off coupon.

Sorry, I have been away from Staples deals for a while.

Anyone remember that deal a few years ago. You had to buy a combination of all kinds of software with a notebook computer, and if everything rebated properly, everything was free. We needed spread sheets to work that one out.

Max

Oops.

envoy245 said:   
The 50% off coupon is for Staples brand. 

Oops.  Time for bed.

Anyone remember that deal a few years ago. You had to buy a combination of all kinds of software with a notebook computer, and if everything rebated properly, everything was free. We needed spread sheets to work that one out.

Max

I remember making decent money on that deal!

I have a paltry $9.50 in March Rewards to use up. So I need to spend $4.75 twice, which won't be possible with just markers and pencils at 40% off. I'll have to find something I actually want.

Note that the markers come in broad and thin, I assume one rebate offer covers both but for those who actually want the markers it could make a difference. One of my non-FW neighbours wants markers for her grandchildren and we've made a deal, she buys them and I handle the rebate filing for her (obviously she keeps the rebates). I'm happy to help and don't have to go to the store.

Last week the in-store flyers didn't have the big coupon on the wrapper that the home delivery did. Is that the normal practice?

=aw

ehrenrej said:   

Max

I remember making decent money on that deal!

My kids still use that computer. One of the better deals I've gotten through FW!

ottawa said:   I have a paltry $9.50 in March Rewards to use up. So I need to spend $4.75 twice, which won't be possible with just markers and pencils at 40% off. I'll have to find something I actually want.

Note that the markers come in broad and thin, I assume one rebate offer covers both but for those who actually want the markers it could make a difference. One of my non-FW neighbours wants markers for her grandchildren and we've made a deal, she buys them and I handle the rebate filing for her (obviously she keeps the rebates). I'm happy to help and don't have to go to the store.

Last week the in-store flyers didn't have the big coupon on the wrapper that the home delivery did. Is that the normal practice?

=aw

Hold your britches pardner. There may yet be a coupon or two tomorrow that would make the single reams FAR. Anyways, isn't the reward cert. good for a few months?

ottawa said:   Last week the in-store flyers didn't have the big coupon on the wrapper that the home delivery did. Is that the normal practice?

Correct.

brusbrother said:   Hold your britches pardner. There may yet be a coupon or two tomorrow that would make the single reams FAR. Anyways, isn't the reward cert. good for a few months?
  This week's free paper coupon will still work on Sunday and Monday.

Anyways, isn't the reward cert. good for a few months?
Yeah but I'm packing my britches and going home.

=aw

Crayola rebate is 1 per SKU.

c3 said:   Crayola rebate is 1 per SKU.
Yup, that is great news, especially with the 40% off coupon.

I don't see the rebate for the multi-purpose ream, but I don't see last week's rebate on the website, either. Not sure why they would hide them. There is a new coupon to make it FAR.

4ream cpn
Disclaimer
This weeks coupon for free ream is posted

billrubin said:   

I don't see the rebate for the multi-purpose ream, but I don't see last week's rebate on the website, either. Not sure why they would hide them. There is a new coupon to make it FAR.

Crayola rebates are Up to rebates so using the 40% will reduce the rebate amount.

cnIsfg said:   
billrubin said:   

Crayola rebates are Up to rebates so using the 40% will reduce the rebate amount.

No it won't. Variable rebates are only affected by adjustments to the retail price when a competitor coupon is used. Not Staples coupons.

mathfaster said:   
cnIsfg said:   
billrubin said:   

No it won't. Variable rebates are only affected by adjustments to the retail price when a competitor coupon is used. Not Staples coupons.

Correct. If it did, then paying with Rewards would reduce the amount as well, and it doesn't.

Has anyone tried the 40% off multiple times in the same transaction? I expect it will work fine based on previous coupons.

The fat and thin markers have the same rebate offer number tho... so to me, that means only one rebate will be approved 

If I remember correctly it was the same way with the binders and that worked nicely

billrubin said:   
mathfaster said:   
cnIsfg said:   
billrubin said:   

Correct. If it did, then paying with Rewards would reduce the amount as well, and it doesn't.

Has anyone tried the 40% off multiple times in the same transaction? I expect it will work fine based on previous coupons.

Not correct. there have been numerous up to xxx amount rebate deals posted here that Staples reduced the rebate amount when a % off generic 5 digit code was used including the 20% off store wide coupon last week and the infamous saving passes..Rewards are treaded as special 16 digit coupons and don't affect rebates but generic % off Staples coupons can and will.reduce your paid rebate amount(s) by the amount of the coupon percentage applied to that specific item. The only way to know for sure is to submit the rebate and when it goes the completed state the actual amount paid will be reflected.This is NOT new MF you SHOULD know this by know.

bobluciano said:   If I remember correctly it was the same way with the binders and that worked nicely
  The January binder rebate deals were for FIXED rebate amounts as stated on the rebate and not a up to variable rebate so that deal is NOT the same.

cnIsfg said:   
billrubin said:   
mathfaster said:   
cnIsfg said:   
billrubin said:   

Not correct. there have been numerous up to xxx amount rebate deals posted here that Staples reduced the rebate amount when a % off generic 5 digit code was used including the 20% off store wide coupon last week and the infamous saving passes..Rewards are treaded as special 16 digit coupons and don't affect rebates but generic % off Staples coupons can and will.reduce your paid rebate amount(s) by the amount of the coupon percentage applied to that specific item. The only way to know for sure is to submit the rebate and when it goes the completed state the actual amount paid will be reflected.This is NOT new MF you SHOULD know this by know.

I would like to take what you say as gospel. But you have misstated so many facts in the past that your credibility is zilch IMO inspite of how you come across as the insider with the Staples higher ups. Like the PayPal qualifying amounts in the past IIRC.

But more recently, the photo paper rebate was "up to" some amount that was more than the local store sold for. I think it was "up to $10.29" but the rebate was for $9.49 since that was the price at the local store. Even with a generic 15% off everything coupon reducing the $9.49, they still paid $9.49 (just not $10.29).

Not saying which way this one will go, and there may be some other subtle difference, but that's my most recent experience.

=aw

Skitch23 said:   
  The fat and thin markers have the same rebate offer number tho... so to me, that means only one rebate will be approved 

That would be because you don't understand that when it says "per SKU" on the rebate form, it means that you can buy one of each.

i was able to use the 40% off coupon 3 times on a single transaction, along with the paper coupon 4 times.

My rebate is waiting for data from the store, so I cannot say conclusively whether I will get the full $4.79 that the markers rang up at, or that I will get both rebates, but I have no reason to believe otherwise.

I have noticed an increased number of people telling others deals won't work after someone says it will. I don't understand why as much of this is YMMV time will tell and those that don't get what was posted can use it as a learning experience. I don't see any malicious from the people suggesting deals only from those that say they can't be done

bobluciano said:   I have noticed an increased number of people telling others deals won't work after someone says it will. I don't understand why as much of this is YMMV time will tell and those that don't get what was posted can use it as a learning experience. I don't see any malicious from the people suggesting deals only from those that say they can't be done
  I think it's just the weather. 

rhino850 said:   
bobluciano said:   I have noticed an increased number of people telling others deals won't work after someone says it will. I don't understand why as much of this is YMMV time will tell and those that don't get what was posted can use it as a learning experience. I don't see any malicious from the people suggesting deals only from those that say they can't be done
  I think it's just the weather. 

The fun part will be when so-called experts post "it won't work" later in the week after several of us have posted that it did.

Duplicate

billrubin said:   Skitch23 said:   

That would be because you don't understand that when it says "per SKU" on the rebate form, it means that you can buy one of each.

i was able to use the 40% off coupon 3 times on a single transaction, along with the paper coupon 4 times.

My rebate is waiting for data from the store, so I cannot say conclusively whether I will get the full $4.79 that the markers rang up at, or that I will get both rebates, but I have no reason to believe otherwise.

Well I guess it doesn't matter anymore since all three of my stores were OOS on the fat markers.

cnIsfg said:   
billrubin said:   

Paid ($4.49 - 40%) * 2 + tax in one transaction:
Rebate Description Status Rebate Offer
Rebate 1:
Rebate Offer: 14-88155
Up to $4.99 Rebate on Crayola 8 count Washable Markers (SKUs 352369, 430942) at Staples Stores ONLY 
Products Purchased:

• CRAYOLA 8CT BRD WASH MKR
  • CRAYOLA 8CT THIN WASH MKR

Validation in progress. * Rebate Check for $8.98

Just returned from my (belated) Sunday Staples run.  Store was completely out of all forms of paper except 3-hole, legal, and a few of the obscenely expensive A-sized stuff (like 100% recycled, etc).  Perhaps they should be buying paper from me to restock

Store had both wide and thin markers, so I grabbed both of those, as well as the mechanical pencils so I could burn a few dollars in rewards.  Strange thing... the "6 pack" of pens only have 5 pens.  I confirmed before checkout that I was purchasing the correct SKU, and on checkout, the rebate kicked out... but there are clearly only 5 pens in the "6-packs" they had in stock.  Oh, and I used the 40% off 3x at checkout.  We'll see if it gets me anything AR, or if it just reduced my tax base a little.

Wow

5-pack of markers? Rebate says 8 count....
Did the rebate that kicked out say 5-count, 6-count, or 8-count?

How did you use the 40% off coupon 3-times I one transaction?

Cheers

Wizard83 said:   Wow

5-pack of markers? Rebate says 8 count....
Did the rebate that kicked out say 5-count, 6-count, or 8-count?

How did you use the 40% off coupon 3-times I one transaction?

They're both 8-packs. And my rebate is now valid for $9.58 for both packages of markers ($4.79 each). 

And you ask the cashier "can you scan this 3 times?" the same way you ask them to scan the paper coupon 4 times.

Skipping 21 Messages...
i chatted with rebateshq and got a manual check created for $4.49.  Thanks all for your feedback !

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014