• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Brother TN450 High Yield Toner Cartridge Black
Disclaimer

Brother DCP-7065DN Printer
Disclaimer
Note: No Fax on this model.

I've been waiting on a deal for this printer (or its bigger sibling w/fax) at the egg, but Costco.com got there first. They have an instant $70 off the Brother DCP-7065DN until 5/4/2014, making it $97.99 plus tax. Free shipping.  And if you buy the high-yield toner for it on the same order, you get $20 off. Of course the toner is about $7 more expensive than @ the egg, but you still come out ahead. And you get Costco's great return policy if something goes wrong, as opposed to paying return shipping buying it at the egg.

$97.99 After $70 OFF
Brother DCP-7065DN Compact Laser Multi-Function Copier with Duplex Printing and Networking 

• Automatic Document Feeder: Yes
  • Brand: Brother
  • Dimensions (L x W x H): 15.7 in. x 15.9 in. x 12.4 in.
  • Duplex Printing: Yes
  • Model: DCP-7065DN
  • Networkable: Yes
  • Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheet
  • Paper Size: Legal
  • Print From Mobile: Yes
  • Print Speed (Black): 27 Page per Minute
  • Printer Functions: Print, Copy, Scan
  • Printer Output Color: Black & White
  • Weight: 25.1 lb.
  • Offers an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray that handles letter or legal-size paper, as well as a manual feed slot for printing a variety of media sizes, letterhead and envelopes.
  • Print high-quality output at up to 2400 x 600 dpi for professional reports, spreadsheets, correspondence, or other important business documents.
  • Save paper and help reduce costs by using the automatic duplex (two-sided) printing feature. You can also produce two-sided copies from one-sided originals.
  • Includes valuable copier features including: Standalone copying, ID copy (copy two-sided documents like insurance cards onto the same side of a single sheet), sorting, reduce/enlarge documents from 25-400%, and N-in-1 copying.
  • With up to 19200 x 19200 dpi (interpolated) scanning resolution, you can create high-quality color scans in a variety of file formats including: PDF, JPG, TIFF, and more.
  • Scan multi-page documents using the 35-page capacity auto document feeder or use the document glass for bound materials or up to letter-size documents.
  • Offers a wide range of scan-to options including: E-mail, file, image, and OCR (Optical Character Recognition).
  • A robust suite of powerful scanning software for document management, editing and archiving, including Brother Control Center, Nuance™ PaperPort™ SE with OCR for Windows®, and Presto!® PageManager® with OCR for Mac®.
  • Deep Sleep mode uses minimal power (less than .9W) when the machine is not in use.

Brother TN450 High Yield Toner Cartridge Black $51.69

• Shipping & Handling included *
  • 1 - Black Toner Cartridge
  • Page yield: approx. 2,600 pagesą

8.25% Sales Tax makes it just over $140 delivered, after the $20 combo discount.
Subtotal: $149.68
Less Promo Code: -$20.00
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Non-Member Surcharge: $0.00
Tax: $10.70
Order Total: $140.38

Member Summary

Brother
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

for the features and the price, it sounds great! does this printer go under the regular return policy or doe sit go under the 90 day policy? (duplex, scanning, laser, network...for under $100, very very tempting)

Amazon has matched the price. Could save some on taxes or non-member surcharge.

http://www.amazon.com/Brother-Printer-DCP7065DN-Monochrome-Multi... 

VivYip said:   for the features and the price, it sounds great! does this printer go under the regular return policy or doe sit go under the 90 day policy? (duplex, scanning, laser, network...for under $100, very very tempting)

From the product page:
Costco.com said: Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
I don't see any mention of printers, computer accessories, or anything else it would qualify under. So I believe it is their regular (freakin' awesome!) return policy that applies.

Unfortunately Amazon charges tax where I live (Texas) so they wouldn't have saved me any money.

Free delivery to your home, You can save on some gas!!!

I wish color laser MFCs we're dropping in price, but a las, they do not seem to be.

Great deal on this monochrome laser MFC. +1 for OP.

Great deal. I like these Brother printers. I have had several.

Amazon not including toner discount

I ordered mine Thursday afternoon, and it was delivered Friday, about 27 hours later. I still have yet to hook it up, though. My wife was pretty disappointed when she opened the smaller box and it was toner instead of the See's Candy Easter chocolate she ordered.

got one for my daughter who will be heading off to college.  the price was decent but the kicker was the fact that replacement toner cartridges for this unit are easy to come by and even refillable.

Costco's return policy is tempting, but having no Costco membership killed the deal . I'll get the Amazon deal, this one

cheaperisbetter said:   Costco's return policy is tempting, but having no Costco membership killed the deal . I'll get the Amazon deal, this one 
  if Amazon didn't charge me sales tax I would've ordered it from them

cheaperisbetter said:   Costco's return policy is tempting, but having no Costco membership killed the deal . I'll get the Amazon deal, this one 

Non-Member Surcharge was $0.00 for this item (for me at least). 

OOS

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014