• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/Life-David-Attenborough-Narrated-Version-B...

It's been quite a while since this version has been this price, as far as I'm aware. Much easier to find the Oprah version for cheaper than this, but in my opinion this version is SOOO much better. Amazon rating is about 3.5 stars with very polarized voting (many 5 stars and 1 stars) but if you look at the 1 star reviews, they're all complaining about Oprah.

Member Summary

life
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

link defaulted to $34.99 for me. make sure to choose other sellers and pick Amazon as the seller, they are the ones selling it for $24.99.

CognacXO said:   link defaulted to $34.99 for me. make sure to choose other sellers and pick Amazon as the seller, they are the ones selling it for $24.99.
Must be low on stock or back ordered for the ones direct from Amazon. It used to show up as $24.99 and the usual "ships within 1-3 days" but now it says "Usually ships within 11 - 13 business days."

Thanks OP! I clicked on "75 new from $23.74", first item was $24.99, free shipping with $35 order, and ships within 11-13 days. I'm a prime member and got free shipping. I don't expect two day shipping but it would be nice. There were "4 in stock" before and after my order. This is part of the confirmation:

Life (David Attenborough-Narrated Version) [Blu-ray]
David Attenborough; Blu-ray
Sold by Amazon.com LLC
Item Subtotal: $24.99
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Total Before Tax: $24.99
Order Total: $24.99

What is difference between Life and Planet Earth ?

greencal said:   What is difference between Life and Planet Earth ?
It definitely could have been called Planet Earth, part II. They're similar. As one might guess, there's less focus on geological features and more on organisms. Also, while Planet Earth is organized by geological/ecological groupings, Life is organized into biological categories (mammals, birds, plants, etc. etc.). if you liked Planet Earth, I think you'll really enjoy this. Personally, I liked Life more than Planet Earth.

On a tangential note, there's another great series called the Human Planet (narrated by John Hurt) that focuses on different cultures and it's VERY good.

Got it from Amazon.uk
Payment Grand Total: USD 20.18

ambition2u said:   Got it from Amazon.uk
Payment Grand Total: USD 20.18

As long as your player is 50Hz capable that;s a pretty decent price. If you play and display at the original 50Hz frequency some people say the image
is slightly better than the US set.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014