Disclaimer
Specsetailsescription:
Warranty Terms - Parts1 year
Warranty Terms - Labor1 year
Height1.2 inches
Width7.2 inches
Depth5.4 inches
Weight1.6 pounds
Interface Slot TypeUSB 3.0Refers to the type of slot on a motherboard that an upgrade card is compatible with. Common types of slots include PCI, PCI Express and AGP.
LAN ConnectionWireless/EthernetType of interface used to connect to a local area network (LAN), typically Ethernet (wired) or 802.11 (wireless).
Wireless StandardWireless N
Bluetooth-EnabledYes
ENERGY STAR CertifiedNoENERGY STAR is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy efficient products and practices.
Wireless N+Yes
UPC887276022277
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Are these nearing end of life?  $299 was WAY too much for a device like this given all the other options out there.  Does anyone have one who can share experiences?

Great find! I'm in for one!

bad reviews. Can't even upload content to it via your wireless network. You have to use the USB...

The reviews do not sound promising. The bad reviews alone is enough for me to take a step back regarding that deal. I think I better go in and check out if there is any available deals around in giift.

Looks like there are a few people who have been working on software hacks.

http://true-android.blogspot.com/2014/01/install-xxubmj3-android-422-jb-firmware.html
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2497102

Looks like you need a Samsung latest phone to control it. I am really confused what this thing is. Appears like a Samsung's version of Google TV with 1 TB storage in it.

Horrible reviews everywhere...Still a great find for some...
Will pass...
Green for you OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014