• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

KASPERSKY lab Pure 3.0 - 3
Disclaimer
Newegg is offering†Kaspersky Lab Pure 3.0†for free: $69.99 - $55 MIR - $14.99 (via promo code†EMCPFWE26) = FREE.
Promo code works if you're a newggg newsletter subscriber, otherwise its going to be $14.99 with just the MIR.

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

just a note: the last rebate I sent for through Kapersky @ Newegg is still in processing and won't be done until May. I sent it in January.

mamabeardsley said:   just a note: the last rebate I sent for through Kapersky @ Newegg is still in processing and won't be done until May. I sent it in January.
† How long did it take until it showed up as received? I mailed a rebate off March 24 and their website says nothing has been received yet.

dboston1 said:   How long did it take until it showed up as received? I mailed a rebate off March 24 and their website says nothing has been received yet.
I sent two in on 3/24 and they were both marked as received last week. The ones from 3/29 are still MIA tho.

mamabeardsley said:   just a note: the last rebate I sent for through Kapersky @ Newegg is still in processing and won't be done until May. I sent it in January.
†Well, I know MIRs are pretty much hit or miss sometimes, but so far I haven't had any issues with Kaspersky. I've been doing it for the last 3 years consecutively. In fact, I didn't receive my check this time (lost in mail probably as their status shows that it has been mailed) and when I contacted their help desk, they promptly issued a new check. Sorry to hear about your case though, have you tried contacting them? Sometimes it just gets stuck for no reason or maybe want of documents.

Have to send entire bottom flap of box for rebate. Can no longer sell it as "Sealed NIB"

I couldn't use the OP's coupon so I used K3PUR to save $10. $4.99 after rebate for me.

mrchief said:   Newegg is offering†Kaspersky Lab Pure 3.0†for free: $69.99 - $55 MIR - $14.99 (via promo code†EMCPFWE26) = FREE.
Promo code works if you're a newggg newsletter subscriber, otherwise its going to be $14.99 with just the MIR.

Its being offered again but I can't find any codes to lower the sale price below $14.99

M

mbnva said:   
mrchief said:   Newegg is offering†Kaspersky Lab Pure 3.0†for free: $69.99 - $55 MIR - $14.99 (via promo code†EMCPFWE26) = FREE.

Its being offered again but I can't find any codes to lower the sale price below $14.99

M

† use code†KLB322 to make it FAR †as posted on Newegg website

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014