• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Lumber Liquidators
See Lumber Liquidators discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Lumber Liquidators Norge Mechanics Gloves
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Picked up 4 pair and a pair of safety glasses. There are 5 more pair and a few safety glasses at the St. Charles, MO loc... (more)

ckpabc (Apr. 17, 2014 @ 5:50p) |

Do they offer them in mens sizes?

thanks op, wish there were more sizes available.

prsrcokr (Apr. 17, 2014 @ 6:12p) |

me too.  in for 10.  I'm sure i'll find a use for them for years to come.

TheSpruceDeuce (Apr. 18, 2014 @ 12:13a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

NO free shipping

free shipping to store, i got lucky theres one on my way home

In for 10 pair. Thank you

safety glasses too, see at the bottom of the page

also .96

Small size also available at the .96 per pair

In for 10 pair. A store just opened in my area a few months ago, always been meaning to stop in...

don't forget 3% CashBack via Fatwallet

Are these good for gripping cold wheel when driving in winter?

only Medium size.. darn

Women and children only need apply

All the deal items shows as a 4 MONTH backorder when you get to checkout.

GREAT PRICE

OOS

Unfortunately this item is out of stock. Please call our sales department of your local Lumber Liquidators store for more information.

Unfortunately this item is out of stock. Please call our sales department of your local Lumber Liquidators store for more information.

Great, I went through the trouble of shrinking my hands from a Large size to Small and now they are out of stock.

Back in stock for Medium, but shipping is $6 for 6 pairs is okay. I'm going to drop by to see if I can get it in store.

just got a call from the boise locaation

Them ummmm i don't know what happened, but sales went crazy today. I have like 125 orders for these, and i only have 3 pair, and i am not getting anymore. we will be cancelling your order.

me oh.....

ymmv

i haven't seen these gloves, so i cannot confirm my suspicions but i see gloves that are probably essentially the same as these all the time at dollar stores. basically a cloth back with textured latex palm. s, m, l too.

also available in bundles at Home Depot, altho i do not recall the price

Picked up 4 pair and a pair of safety glasses. There are 5 more pair and a few safety glasses at the St. Charles, MO location. The large are 7.99? The clerk was amused.

Do they offer them in mens sizes?

thanks op, wish there were more sizes available.

nepezde said:   In for 10 pair. Thank you
  me too.  in for 10.  I'm sure i'll find a use for them for years to come.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014