Lowe's: 10% Off Online Orders

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Shop Vivere 81-in Polyester Hammock Stand Included at Lowes.com
Disclaimer
Lowe's is offering 10% Off All Online Orders.

Linky

Use coupon code "47000RRRRR9982R" during checkout to receive the discounted price.

Pictured: Vivere 81-in. Polyester Hammock (Stand Included) - $296.97 after coupon w/ free shipping.

Shop Appliances
Shop Grills
Shop Outdoor Tools & Equipment

Lowe's
See Lowe's discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Lowes
Thanks SieSilverStars
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Code doesn't work on Weber Grills

nascarfrk (Apr. 27, 2014 @ 8:40p) |

Dead.

jimbaum (May. 01, 2014 @ 1:06p) |

Anything that can be used in the store instead of online?

RBirns (May. 01, 2014 @ 1:24p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! You can get an additional 10% off by going through the Upromise website and using your Upromise Mastercard (if you have one).

my favorite store

smw said:   Thanks! You can get an additional 10% off by going through the Upromise website and using your Upromise Mastercard (if you have one).
  Sorry, I should have said 10% Cash Back, not "off". Total discount ends up being 19%.

Or u could do shop discover plus 5% and 5% bonus for using discover card this quarter...

Or, buy Lowes gift card at kroger, get 4x fuel points which is an extra 14% if u get the max 35 gallon fillup plus a shopping portal like fatwallet, uprom, etc.... Amex bcp at kroger 6%, 14% fuel reward, this 10% plus a portal would be a easy 30+% Cash Back/discount....

Chase Freedom has 5% CB this Quarter

jesrf said:   Or u could do shop discover plus 5% and 5% bonus for using discover card this quarter...

Or, buy Lowes gift card at kroger, get 4x fuel points which is an extra 14% if u get the max 35 gallon fillup plus a shopping portal like fatwallet, uprom, etc.... Amex bcp at kroger 6%, 14% fuel reward, this 10% plus a portal would be a easy 30+% Cash Back/discount....

My head just exploded.

jesrf said:   Or u could do shop discover plus 5% and 5% bonus for using discover card this quarter...

My head just exploded.

Twice?

jcantanixon said:   Twice?
  Two heads are better than one? (better than the inappropriate sarcastic response)

Anyone know when this might expire?

there is a $10 off $50 code as well from another FW post ~~470000RRRR2997R

FYI,did not work on a freezer that was already on sale.

expiration date?

gizmo said:   expiration date?
  I believe on the 24th....

pennsatuckian said:   

My head just exploded.

Sorry, I had to replace a refrigerator a few days ago, used the movers coupon, plus 10% sale on appliances plus bought the GC at kroger w/my amex bcp. Then explained to the manager that I could get a better price online through a portal so he knocked the price down more. Got a $1549 refrigerator ( bought 5 year warranty on fridge too, $119). and a weber q 120 ( see the q120 Lowes thread in hot deals, I asked him to price match that too) plus propane  for $1240 out the door My net cost on the gift cards (after fuel and amex) was $960 (face value of GC  $1200). I put the $40 on my discover.  Retail and Tax would've been about $1950. Bottom line, it pays to be creative and to be nice to the manager.  

edited to add, old fridge died prematurely from power surge caused by fire, insurance company paid me $1075 replacement value, so technically, new fridge, new grill,  $77 profit, but YMMV!

When I research the coupon code, Lowe's didn't tell me anywhere on their site when it expires, but I see a couple different sites are telling me it expires on the 24th.

in for 10 bags of mulch to go with my 10 pairs of gloves.

Re: "Shop Discover" extra 5%,  I believe they void the "extra" 5% discount for Shop Discover if you use any coupon.  You do still get the "regular" Discover 5% for this quarter.  At least that was my experience last year when I bought a lawn mower. I did get the email saying I earned an extra 5% from Shop Discover but never got it.  After calling Discover they told me it was because I used a coupon on my order.

Thanks OP! Just ordered DEWALT 4-Tool 20-Volt Motor Lithium Ion for $270.

No go on Weber grills

Just used the coupon code to save $60. Green for you OP.

10 off 50 worked for me and I got 15 bags of softener salt for $52.52 OTD.

Thanks OP

Still working - ordered 50 bags of mulch, 50 sheets of OSB and some paint, saved $60 instantly, plus 2.25% CB, plus an additional 5% with Chase Freedom bonus.

Is there any way to apply two codes to an order? I have a mover's coupon and I'd love to be able to use either the 10 off 50 or this 10% code also (my item costs about $250). Or do they limit you to using only one discount?

^^^ interesting in knowing this.....

The coupon code is still working for me! And as far as I know about adding more coupon code. I'm pretty sure they only allow one at a time. The only option it gives me when I want to add another is to Remove the one that is already there.

I bought something at both Lowes and Home Depot. Home Depot canceled and re-placed my order for me, but let me apply both an HD coupon and a Lowe's mover's coupon. Lowes OTOH were very much sticklers. The best I could do was to get them to price match HD (they would not price match Amazon), including the extra 10%. But no way no how was the rep going to let me apply a Lowe's coupon as well, or apply the mover's certificate. Nor would they save the adjusted price on the computer using my phone number and let a cashier pull up the price later (a cashier I could ask to apply the mover's certificate). She was ademant that I pay at the customer service counter immediately for the item.

So to summarize: Lowes: My experience was that if you price-adjust, you can't get anything else applied to the order, including the mover's certificate. Lowe's are bigger sticklers about coupon rules than Home Depot, at least in my area.

Code doesn't work on Weber Grills

Dead.

Anything that can be used in the store instead of online?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014