• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Scott Extra Soft Double Roll Tissue, 9 Count Pack of 4
Disclaimer
Amazon is offering 36 rolls of Scott Extra Soft Double Roll Toilet Paper for $15.47 after you clip the $1 coupon below the price. Free Super Saver Shipping on orders of $35 or more.

3.9/5 stars based on 373 customer reviews. Choose the "4 packs of 9 rolls" option to get this deal. 

• Double roll
  • Softness without the need to change rolls as often
  • Safe for septic systems

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

36-Roll Scott Extra Soft Double Roll Toilet Paper
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is very nice to store up at home. Actually, I haven't tried the Scott brand. Maybe, I'll give it a try.

Cant have enough t-pee in the house.

Double

Thanks, that should take care of 2014!

DEad

Still active

Thanks OP

Thanks!

f2000sa said:   DEad
  You need to clip the coupon on the page.

you can get 24 rolls at WalMart, for $11.98. Very close in price per roll and don't have to deal with $35 and over for free ship. If you add Discover CB WalMart will be cheaper per roll. Amazon is getting worse and worse. Florida getting sale taxed beginning next month, $35 for free ship and no CB. I used to shop at Amazon all the time, but my shopping there has really gone down. Seems like everyone has caught up.

I just noticed im paying tax when I ship to my mom in AZ almost 10%

freeze1617 said:   you can get 24 rolls at WalMart, for $11.98. Very close in price per roll and don't have to deal with $35 and over for free ship. If you add Discover CB WalMart will be cheaper per roll. Amazon is getting worse and worse. Florida getting sale taxed beginning next month, $35 for free ship and no CB. I used to shop at Amazon all the time, but my shopping there has really gone down. Seems like everyone has caught up.

True Dat! I used to shop at Amazon so much that I constantly bought Amazon GC from various stores to ensure 5% Cash Back. Now I have to check price at various places before I buy something at Amazon. I guess their shareholders are really not happy that retail business at Amazon is not making money... 

f2000sa said:   DEad

I don't see the coupon anywhere...I think it's dead.

Yep, I'm in GA and the tax makes it rare to find an Amazon deal for Staples like this worth going for. When I first went for Prime, it was great, but then it seemed like the qualifying amount for Prime began to get higher and higher and GA decided that we needed to pay tax for everything except the air we breathe, so I rarely find a deal like this to be worth springing for. Sad, since I love being able to walk out my front door and find goodies waiting for me compliments of Amazon and UPS.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014